Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone, I don’t know if this is true, it could be just a rumor it could be true, my friend is very much into football and football players, especially Chelsea ones, and she know a lot of gossip around them. She heard a rumor or a theory if you would like to call it like that, that Mount was maybe in a relationship, hook up, maybe just texting with this girl jennifermcsween, and we were really bored, so we looked into her Instagram. We follow Chloe, Masons ex on Instagram, Chloe was liking a lot of her post until recently and she unfollowed her, so I don’t know, it’s a theory but who knows. If someone knows more about this tell us. 😬
She follows his private acc as well

Reactions: 5
Interestingly Maura's friends have been mentioned before about going after footballers in earlier threads.
I took a look on jens ig, and saw maura comments on her posts, so maybe they both have calculated plans to catch footballers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interestingly Maura's friends have been mentioned before about going after footballers in earlier threads.
Well of course they would - They would get money and fame without having to do the type of work reality stars have to do top up their earnings. (Obviously they can chose to do those things if they want)

Well of course they would - They would get money and fame without having to do the type of work rea,it’s stars have to do top up their earnings.
Can someone tell me if most of these girls over in England, are like this to chase ballers?

Reactions: 1
Well of course they would - They would get money and fame without having to do the type of work rea,it’s stars have to do top up their earnings.
declan rice, mason mount don’t really look like types that would go after reality stars(i may be wrong), on the other hand other players….

declan rice, mason mount don’t really look like types that would go after reality stars(i may be wrong), on the other hand other players….
can i also just say that mason grenwood’s girlfriend is so pretty, and she looks normal

I’m not so sure - West Ham in particular have a lot of support in the reality heartland of Essex (where Most of my family now live so not a criticism).

I’m not so sure - West Ham in particular have a lot of support in the reality heartland of Essex (where Most of my family now live so not a criticism).
I think declan is that guy that would cry when he would get dumped, and wouldn’t walk out of his house for weeks😭 that’s not a bad thing, he just seems so sweet

I dont understand why some people rate reality tv stars as a no go, in my opinion its just a job they do and its fun, sooo

Reactions: 1
declan looks really innocent, or maybe that’s just my impression of him hahaha
The way some junior elite footballers train makes them somewhat naive - it’s like a bubble and keeping up with non footballing interests and friends can be a struggle.

It’s why a lot of them seem to hate talking football on Nights out. One of my Essex relatives met Andy Carrol clubbing several times and said he never ever likes to talk about football when out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.