Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haland will be desperate to get Norway to major tournament sometime because otherwise he won’t be able get the full sponsorship benefits and respect from a lot of people . For a lot of people success at the Euro’s or World Cup outweighs CL Success for a big way.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't think Grealish will leave. He doesn't need to be sold and I think he will remain at Villa for another season.

I wonder if Southgate didn't start him as a fitness protection issue. I hope he starts v Scotland.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think Grealish will leave. He doesn't need to be sold and I think he will remain at Villa for another season.

I wonder if Southgate didn't start him as a fitness protection issue. I hope he starts v Scotland.
Quite possibly. He didn’t even bring him on for two minutes and Used only DCL for that.

Not sure, either way it’s only a years difference she still looks way older than 19
Not sure what age you are, but she definitely looks like a teenager to me. I'm in my 30s, so that could be a reason why though.

I swear everyone's a cheater
That's the issue with giving young guys all that money and attention. There's no way a teenage boy is mature enough to cope with all that.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what age you are, but she definitely looks like a teenager to me. I'm in my 30s, so that could be a reason why though.

That's the issue with giving young guys all that money and attention. There's no way a teenage boy is mature enough to cope with all that.
I agree, fame gets to their head, they are in the center of attention, and they don’t know what to do with all that money

Reactions: 2
Haland will be desperate to get Norway to major tournament sometime because otherwise he won’t be able get the full sponsorship benefits and respect from a lot of people . For a lot of people success at the Euro’s or World Cup outweighs CL Success for a big way.
The Champions League is by far the biggest measure of success in football these days. That's where the best teams play each other.

World Cups and Euros are important, but the Champions League is where the big money is made. Are there fans who prefer their national team doing well? For sure. But to the players club football matters more, that's why you see players retiring from international football quite often at a young enough age. The players make far more money out of club football.

Reactions: 5
I am quite shocked to see the French team taking the knee - Considering how much shouting about it there has been in the UK it’s bound to be even more controversial in France.
Be intresting to see how the crowd in Munich react - their upcoming matches in Budapest when they play Hungary and Portugal will not get a good response to it as seen by the Republic of Ireland getting heavily booed when playing there last week and the Hungarian PM encouraging people to boo it.

I’ve never in my life seen an 18/19 year old that looks like this 😭 I’m not slating her though she looks unreal 🔥

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The Champions League is by far the biggest measure of success in football these days. That's where the best teams play each other.

World Cups and Euros are important, but the Champions League is where the big money is made. Are there fans who prefer their national team doing well? For sure. But to the players club football matters more, that's why you see players retiring from international football quite often at a young enough age. The players make far more money out of club football.
Being on pay TV has damaged the Champions League - viewing figures are dropping every season. Increasingly the international tournaments are the only time the majority of people actually see players play. Chelsea v Man City did notably worse to Liverpool v Spurs despite less people watching in pubs and gatherings. The money bubble for all football is going to collapse this decade (Look at France where the broadcast rights have dropped a lot) but the champions league could be uniquely hit because UEFA prefer It to only be on Pay TV to the detriment of the coverage it actually gets.

If Haland joins Man City or Chelsea more people in the Uk might well see him play in the Fa Cup than the Champions League lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve never in my life seen an 18/19 year old that looks like this 😭 I’m not slating her though she looks unreal 🔥
Again I don't know your age, but my perspective on appearance is a bit different now than when I was in my teens or 20s. Does she look great? Absolutely. But I still think she looks young. She looks like a really attractive college aged girl. Go into any university and you'll find girls her age like that.

Her hair and make-up is making her look older too.

Again I don't know your age, but my perspective on appearance is a bit different now than when I was in my teens or 20s. Does she look great? Absolutely. But I still think she looks young. She looks like a really attractive college aged girl. Go into any university and you'll find girls her age like that.

Her hair and make-up is making her look older too.
I’ve just finished 4 years at uni and never have I seen someone under 20 look like her 😂 might just be because of where I live though

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but she most definitely has to be over doing it with the tan because it doesn’t not look natural at all on the second photo 😭

Reactions: 7
I’ve just finished 4 years at uni and never have I seen someone under 20 look like her 😂 might just be because of where I live though
Assuming you are the standard age to finish university, that means I am likely 10+ years older than you. As I sais earlier, that changes perspective on what people look like.

And there were girls who looked like that in college when I went and there still are now. Remember you are also comparing her most idealised IG images with professional hair and make up with the girls who were sat beside you at 10am on a Monday. It's not the same. I also think she has really overdone her tan, make-up etc and that's another tell tale sign of someone a bit younger. Compare her to someone like Harry Maguire's other half to see how someone's appearance changes as they mature.

An actual Miss World was in university at the same time as me too!

Being on pay TV has damaged the Champions League - viewing figures are dropping every season. Increasingly the international tournaments are the only time the majority of people actually see players play. Chelsea v Man City did notably worse to Liverpool v Spurs despite less people watching in pubs and gatherings. The money bubble for all football is going to collapse this decade (Look at France where the broadcast rights have dropped a lot) but the champions league could be uniquely hit because UEFA prefer It to only be on Pay TV to the detriment of the coverage it actually gets.
But remember the actual point here was about the money Haaland can make. Might things change in future? Possibly. Does that change where Haaland will make the most money? Not right now. I also don't actually believe less people are watching the Champions League. It is more that they are streaming it illegally and eventually the model will move to paid streaming.

The Champions League is the pinnacle of football now thanks to the way football changed in the 90s. The World Cup used to be that, but now the best teams are in the Champions League. There's no going back to the days when you watch a World Cup and see a major world star on TV for the first time.

Assuming you are the standard age to finish university, that means I am likely 10+ years older than you. As I sais earlier, that changes perspective on what people look like.

And there were girls who looked like that in college when I went and there still are now. Remember you are also comparing her most idealised IG images with professional hair and make up with the girls who were sat beside you at 10am on a Monday. It's not the same. I also think she has really overdone her tan, make-up etc and that's another tell tale sign of someone a bit younger. Compare her to someone like Harry Maguire's other half to see how someone's appearance changes as they mature.

An actual Miss World was in university at the same time as me too!

But remember the actual point here was about the money Haaland can make. Might things change in future? Possibly. Does that change where Haaland will make the most money? Not right now. I also don't actually believe less people are watching the Champions League. It is more that they are streaming it illegally and eventually the model will move to paid streaming.

The Champions League is the pinnacle of football now thanks to the way football changed in the 90s. The World Cup used to be that, but now the best teams are in the Champions League. There's no going back to the days when you watch a World Cup and see a major world star on TV for the first time.
Maybe some illegal streaming but The final was on You Tube live for free. When I was at uni and we studied illegal streaming we were told the majority of football streamers tend to be people with subscriptions streaming the games not on TV.

For the biggest stars in football the biggest extra money comes from direct sponsorship and image rights rather than wages and prize money - and that is where the big intentional tournaments help to get even people to know your name and brand.

If England ever win a major tournament those players will all earn more sponsorship money in the uk from it than if they win 4 CL for their club. And sponsorship and image rights can be a Massive earner.

Last edited:
Maybe some illegal streaming but The final was on You Tube live for free. When I was at uni and we studied illegal streaming we were told the majority of football streamers tend to be people with subscriptions streaming the games not on TV.

For the biggest stars in football the biggest extra money comes from direct sponsorship and image rights rather than wages and prize money - and that is where the big intentional tournaments help to get even people to know your name and brand.

If England ever win a major tournament those players will all earn more sponsorship money in the uk from it than if they win 4 CL for their club. And sponsorship and image rights can be a Massive earner.
Absolute rubbish, Messi has had no international success and I’m pretty sure he’s not struggling for sponsorship money.

Reactions: 5
Absolute rubbish, Messi has had no international success and I’m pretty sure he’s not struggling for sponsorship money.
He has not won any tournaments but he has played at four world cups and several Copa America’s. If he was from a country who hadn’t appeared at the World Cup his name value in the uk would be bit weaker. (Even through his reputation might actually be better as some of his World Cup performances have been underwhelmingand have instead helped solidify Ronaldo’s reputation as the World’s best player among viewers who have never watched Messi play for Barcelona).

Last edited:
Haaland himself shows that playing for a top team at a major international tournaments isn’t necessary for big deals. He’ll get a big move in the next year or two which is far more valuable than anything he’ll get from Norway qualifying. The wage deals at club level are where the best players earn the most. Many of those contracts are in the public domain or are leaked. The likes of Mo Salah get far more from club football.

Norway are not England so the exposure English players get is irrelevant. Playing for a team that could win a World Cup makes a difference but Norway aren’t that.

Edit: Claiming that Messi’s profile in England is because of the World Cup is just not true. The Champions League is where his profile was created. That’s why he is the best player in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone, I don’t know if this is true, it could be just a rumor it could be true, my friend is very much into football and football players, especially Chelsea ones, and she know a lot of gossip around them. She heard a rumor or a theory if you would like to call it like that, that Mount was maybe in a relationship, hook up, maybe just texting with this girl jennifermcsween, and we were really bored, so we looked into her Instagram. We follow Chloe, Masons ex on Instagram, Chloe was liking a lot of her post until recently and she unfollowed her, so I don’t know, it’s a theory but who knows. If someone knows more about this tell us. 😬

She heard a rumor or a theory if you would like to call it like that, that Mount was maybe in a relationship, hook up, maybe just texting with this girl jennifermcsween, and we were really bored, so we looked into her Instagram.
She has footballer followers anyway like Scott McTominay!

Edit: She also deserves a ding dong 😂

Hello everyone, I don’t know if this is true, it could be just a rumor it could be true, my friend is very much into football and football players, especially Chelsea ones, and she know a lot of gossip around them. She heard a rumor or a theory if you would like to call it like that, that Mount was maybe in a relationship, hook up, maybe just texting with this girl jennifermcsween, and we were really bored, so we looked into her Instagram. We follow Chloe, Masons ex on Instagram, Chloe was liking a lot of her post until recently and she unfollowed her, so I don’t know, it’s a theory but who knows. If someone knows more about this tell us. 😬
just looked her up, she is really pretty, and it seems good friends with maura from love island

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.