Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shanice and Brandon are back together?? or were they together this whole time I thought they broke up
they’ve always been together and she lives with him. she used to go live on tik tok and it’s clear she doesnt care about any of his cheating

Reactions: 2
is she actually that tan? or black fishing (not trying to start anything just genuinely curious) I remember her being lighter before
She’s said before that she’s mixed but I honestly don’t know 😂 she’s so stunning I can’t believe she’s only 18 🤯

They could but some of these footballers arent exactly blessed with more than 1 braincell

There will be no judgement at all :)
Lol there is no tea, just wanted to mention that if I were a wag, and the bf cheats. I admit I too would look past it, Ive thought about it and yes I would stay on for the lifestyle and such, but I wont tolerate being kept hidden from his social media like a certain someone. And I can only imagine it must be difficult for these girls to go back to a life they had before the wag lifestyle.

Not sure, either way it’s only a years difference she still looks way older than 19
To be honest, when I first saw her, I thought she is 28, were shook when she said her age

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That's very honest Gabrielle. I don't think I could tolerate constant affairs. I might give 1 chance and that would be it. I certainly wouldn't like to be like Colleen Rooney who seems nice but puts up with so much crap from Wayne and that's not a good environment for kids to grow up in

Reactions: 8
That's very honest Gabrielle. I don't think I could tolerate constant affairs. I might give 1 chance and that would be it. I certainly wouldn't like to be like Colleen Rooney who seems nice but puts up with so much crap from Wayne and that's not a good environment for kids to grow up in
I honestly don’t think I could even give one chance, the likes of Fern and Megan are lucky as I can’t see anyone going after Maguire or Pickford in a club 😭 although Pickford has something about him...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think I could even give one chance, the likes of Fern and Megan are lucky as I can’t see anyone going after Maguire or Pickford in a club 😭 although Pickford has something about him...
I understand that and respect you guys opinions.

Reactions: 1
Whenever I see Brandon stood next to shanice all I can think is that she looks like she’s a big sister who has been told to take her little brother with her 😭 looks about 12

Reactions: 3
He’s somehow carrying off that hair, all goalkeepers seem a bit aloof to me, I guess it’s because they train fairly separately

Reactions: 3
Less so with his current hairstyle imo.

Maguire is quite cute but I ( a gay man) love tall guys.

He’s somehow carrying off that hair, all goalkeepers seem a bit aloof to me, I guess it’s because they train fairly separately
I think the hair looks good to be fair it suits him 😂 Allison Becker is a beautiful man 😍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.