Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol agreed that hair looks quite hot'ish on him

Aaah Allison😍😍
Allison is honestly gorgeous 😍 little bit obsessed with his wife also.
I know Chloe is dying inside that she’s not with mason anymore, he won the champions league and is now playing in the euros with the majority of young girls in the country being in love with him 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Maguire is not the one I’d say! 🦋 is all I’ll say, although still no idea what it refers to?

why isnt that butterfly blue?!
Blue b
I know Chloe is dying inside that she’s not with mason anymore, he won the champions league and is now playing in the euros with the majority of young girls in the country being in love with him 😂😂
Couple goals👌

😂😂 If those rumours are true, damn girl what a stupid move

Off topic, but is there any way possible I can contact anyone of you guys on private?

I agree completely and this is why I don’t understand why Sasha isn’t using Jacks fame to her advantage with her YouTube and influencing stuff... she’d get triple the views she does now if she showed him at least once on her vlog 🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree completely and this is why I don’t understand why Sasha isn’t using Jacks fame to her advantage with her YouTube and influencing stuff... she’d get triple the views she does now if she showed him at least once on her vlog 🤣
Maybe for all we know, she is trying, but he simply dont want to? Maybe his just not that into her😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Dean Henderson’s fiance was There yesterday and if she knows that He might have been with Chloe. Imagine if Mason had took her back - that would have been explosive.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Dean Henderson’s fiance was There yesterday and if she knows that He might have been with Chloe. Imagine if Mason had took her back - that would have been explosive.
Yeaaaaa , and I wonder how things are really between Mason and Dean

Reactions: 1
its insane how many girls are in love with him, smh she really fucked up

Reactions: 3
I meant to reply this about sash lool
Or maybe she’s embazzed by his actions so that’s why she doesn’t want to make it public idkkk 🤣
Yeaaaaa , and I wonder how things are really between Mason and Dean

I honestly don’t think I could even give one chance, the likes of Fern and Megan are lucky as I can’t see anyone going after Maguire or Pickford in a club 😭 although Pickford has something about him...
pickford deffo has something about him, i find him really cute i don’t know about you guys

its late but I just watched the recent England video mason looks good ladies
did i convert you all to think that he is indeed good looking 🤪🤣 i loveeee his face, i think his nose gives him such a character, love it!!

pickford deffo has something about him, i find him really cute i don’t know about you guys

did i convert you all to think that he is indeed good looking 🤪🤣 i loveeee his face, i think his nose gives him such a character, love it!!
if i am being honest, after that account i just found mason iffy, i mean listen, good for him if he just wants easy hook ups and nothing serious, but wouldn’t want him to get known just for that like other players

Last edited:
Finally caught up! So to conclude: people love MM’s nose, a couple of you are trying to hook up with footballers, Sasha is still a mug and footballers are cheats.

Ok cool, as you were 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s said before that she’s mixed but I honestly don’t know 😂 she’s so stunning I can’t believe she’s only 18 🤯
She isn’t mixed, she’s almost completely white and yeah she’s stunning but she’s looks older than 18 .

Probably tense.

I am surprised Lauren still sees Chloe - If she angered Mason as much as rumoured then Declan would be as angry at it all.
No cus it's not their business just cus u fall out with someone don't mean falling out with everyone who had nothing to do with it .

She’s tried and it’s not worked because she’s not likeable she will never ever make it she’s not got the personality the looks or figure, the failed bikini line years ago is prove of how long she’s been trying, young girls aren’t really interested in the wags now it’s more the likes of Tennessee, Molly Mae etc she can’t compete with those type of girls and could only dream of getting their following.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.