Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😅😁 speaking of Morgan, I knew I was bi sexual when I first saw her on the telly years ago

Did some digging and this girl was at the game tonight, and they both follow each other
Well she is stunning! We need someone who knows tea about the footballers in the bundesliga to confirm 😂

Reactions: 3
hopefully!! im not so sure tho Sashas been with him since they were young she's trying to get that ring 😂
Whats funny is he will get with a girl that’s his actual type and post her all the time 😩i can just feel it, if sasha knows what’s good for her she’ll ditch him(will obviously never happen) before he ditches her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well she is stunning! We need someone who knows tea about the footballers in the bundesliga to confirm 😂
Lol yes plz

Whats funny is he will get with a girl that’s his actual type and post her all the time 😩i can just feel it, if sasha knows what’s good for her she’ll ditch him(will obviously never happen) before he ditches her
Lol im a lil bit tipsy wipsy, ooopsie daisy, but how I wish I could be that mixed girl😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
😅😁 speaking of Morgan, I knew I was bi sexual when I first saw her on the telly years ago

Did some digging and this girl was at the game tonight, and they both follow each other
Lmao I just has to be nosey and have a gander on her insta and it seems shes tagged some bayern players in her photo for some reason?😂

Reactions: 1
What if he shocks the world, to elope with the mixed girl, that would be awesome
I would love if he gets his personal life together that would be awesome

girl I feel it too sis theres a reason he doesn't post Sasha and she's an idiot

Reactions: 5

Check her stories, She is sitting in the area of the stadium reserved for french fans. Certainly seems like his girlfreind,

I get the feeling she might be a bit of a Sasha wanting To go public (she has been on TV so seeks The limelight) but he don’t want to again.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the back story to that picture of Jack that was posted with that black girl in the hotel room? It confuses me till today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Check her stories, She is sitting in the area of the stadium reserved for french fans. Certainly seems like his girlfreind,

I get the feeling she might be a bit of a Sasha wanting To go public (she has been on TV so seeks The limelight) but he don’t want to again.
Well goodluck to her

Reactions: 2
My guess for the next pregnancy announcement is Declan and Lauren - they seem like a couple who might have children really young - they have had their dog a year now and if he does move up north she will probably try and get in with Annie and Megan‘s group.

Reactions: 7
My guess for the next pregnancy announcement is Declan and Lauren - they seem like a couple who might have children really young - they have had their dog a year now and if he does move up north she will probably try and get in with Annie and Megan‘s group.
Screw it, i need to stop drinking wine, because the truth on what goes on in my mind always comes out. That vid of dec and his nephews always get me broody 😫

I mean I don’t really think Pavard would want to go public but we‘ll have to wait and see. But also Pavard doesn’t speak really good German even though he’s been living there for years and I’m pretty sure she only speaks german, I mean I’m not certain so if they are dating I’m dying to know how they speak 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean I don’t really think Pavard would want to go public but we‘ll have to wait and see. But also Pavard doesn’t speak really good German even though he’s been living there for years and I’m pretty sure she only speaks german, I mean I’m not certain so if they are dating I’m dying to know how they speak 🤣
As you said, we need a rep from the bundes 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.