Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screw it, i need to stop drinking wine, because the truth on what goes on in my mind always comes out. That vid of dec and his nephews always get me broody šŸ˜«
I get broody too!! even though even if I had the money im def not ready to have kids rn šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I mean I donā€™t really think Pavard would want to go public but weā€˜ll have to wait and see. But also Pavard doesnā€™t speak really good German even though heā€™s been living there for years and Iā€™m pretty sure she only speaks german, I mean Iā€™m not certain so if they are dating Iā€™m dying to know how they speak šŸ¤£
They probably comuncate in English. Itā€™s what he probably uses to speak to his non french teammates if his german is poor.

Both Rice and Mount are uncles.

I can see Mount being the type to be like Madison and having a kid pretty soon after getting with someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean I donā€™t really think Pavard would want to go public but weā€˜ll have to wait and see. But also Pavard doesnā€™t speak really good German even though heā€™s been living there for years and Iā€™m pretty sure she only speaks german, I mean Iā€™m not certain so if they are dating Iā€™m dying to know how they speak šŸ¤£
I just looked her up (for research purposes lol) and she was in the German version of Ex on the Beach in May. Apparently she previously dated a DJ.

Most Europeans speak decent English. Not sure if her conversation skills are what caught Pavardā€™s attention first šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Do some of you really believe youā€™re going to marry a footballer? I mean, I did when I was about 15 but then dated one a few years ago and thought nah.

Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do some of you really believe youā€™re going to marry a footballer? I mean, I did when I was about 15 but then dated one a few years ago and thought nah.

Just curious.
no haha, we are just joking and gossiping, even tho that lifestyle seem awesome and gorgeous, and lavish, i would never want it

no haha, we are just joking and gossiping, even tho that lifestyle seem awesome and gorgeous, and lavish, i would never want it
you get zero privacy, and someone is always on a ā€œjobā€ to get your man

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the back story to that picture of Jack that was posted with that black girl in the hotel room? It confuses me till today šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The picture was put in the Avengers group chat and someone forwarded the picture on but they still donā€™t know who it was, apparently Jack didnā€™t actually sleep with that girl but one of his mates did

Reactions: 6

you get zero privacy, and someone is always on a ā€œjobā€ to get your man
Yes, that is true. Not to mention mine had a stalker šŸ˜– Avoid them at all costs and earn your own money, much more satisfying.

Reactions: 9

Just curious.
No šŸ¤£they are just fun to date but not to really take serious

Reactions: 2
The picture was put in the Avengers group chat and someone forwarded the picture on but they still donā€™t know who it was, apparently Jack didnā€™t actually sleep with that girl but one of his mates did
If he didnā€™t sleep with her he had slept with someone that night.

We need more leaked stuff from the Avengers chat tbhšŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Ok thatā€™s a relief. Was getting like a 6th form common room in here for a while. These threads have never moved so fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We need more leaked stuff from the Avengers chat tbhšŸ¤£
If the full content of the chat ever got in the press none of the players in it would probably play for England again. I bet itā€™s full of scandels and offensive language

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.