Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need more leaked stuff from the Avengers chat tbh🤣
There are ‘non footballer’ friends in that group so would not be surprised if more things leak or info is shared to other groups.

Not sure why Madders even publicised the WhatsApp group and listed who was in it!

Some of their friends seem to be ‘hangers on’ and clout chasers.

It was common knowledge around some circles that Chilly was going to Chelsea months before he left Leicester….

Reactions: 10
Do some of you really believe you’re going to marry a footballer? I mean, I did when I was about 15 but then dated one a few years ago and thought nah.

Just curious.

No way would I ever! Imagine having all those insta girls on your man 24/7 Instagram is the new nightclub where girls are after footballers no matter what league . I believe there are some faithful footballers out there but still it would always be in the back of your mind.

Reactions: 6
Do some of you really believe you’re going to marry a footballer? I mean, I did when I was about 15 but then dated one a few years ago and thought nah.

Just curious.
I mean nothing a little of manifesting couldn’t do😂 just joking, it seems awful to date a footballer the majority of them just cheat, there is only a selection of them that are faithful 😂

Reactions: 4
Why do posters refer to some of these footballers by their nicknames as if they are mates with them? This must be the only thread I see that in

Reactions: 8
There are ‘non footballer’ friends in that group so would not be surprised if more things leak or info is shared to other groups.

Not sure why Madders even publicised the WhatsApp group and listed who was in it!

It was common knowledge around some circles that Chilly was going to Chelsea months before he left Leicester….
I bet some of have games like that Cricket what’s app chat where they keep count of how many women they get with each year. Let’s hope it doesn’t end with some of them being exposed as rapists as that one did.

Reactions: 1
I did actually talk to a lad who plays in the England cricket team on an app, bit too young though and nothing to do with Footballers 😝

A guy on Grindr (gay dating app) once clamed He was a pro footballer but it was hard to tell if he was being serious or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A guy on Grindr (gay dating app) once clamed He was a pro footballer but it was hard to tell if he was being serious or not.
while we’re at the dating apps, what exactly is raya? is it supposed to be only for celebs or what? everyone has been raving about it

while we’re at the dating apps, what exactly is raya? is it supposed to be only for celebs or what? everyone has been raving about it
Well people who work in certain carrers to be more exact - some of the people approved by the committee are agents/publicists

Reactions: 2
so how come “normal” people can join that app?
I think to get accepted the membership team look at your Instagram, see if you have a large following/ influence on there. Or if you work within the industry already and are referred by an existing member too

Reactions: 5
I think to get accepted the membership team look at your Instagram, see if you have a large following/ influence on there. Or if you work within the industry already and are referred by an existing member too
Lmao I think the person on this thread that’s on raya should refer us all so we can make accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Yeah a lot of the boys I know that hang around them lot are clout chasers and groupie fan boys who get girls off of being friends with them

Yeah a lot of the boys I know that hang around them lot are clout chasers and groupie fan boys who get girls off of being friends with them
The players prob know it too or they’re just blind

Article for those who are interested (and newbies ) .

Why is madders with a girl just before Kennedy became pregnant? gross
I did mention it was weird how he got with her right after the Nicole hagan video thing last summer

Reactions: 3
The players prob know it too or they’re just blind
It must be hard to find real friends from outside football when you earning in a week or two what most will earn in a year. You could go to a club with them but they wouldn’t be able to afford £200 or more for single bottle so the footballer has to pay for it and everyone becomes dependent on you for a good night out. Imagine working in a supermarket then going on a night out with a millionaire

Declan Rice for example has only been on mega bucks for couple of seasons yet his house is massive and in the most expensive part of the country. Everyone in your family and friendship circle ends up dependent on you to Still look respectable.

I did mention it was weird how he got with her right after the Nicole hagan video thing last summer
I bet Kennedy demanded she went on every holiday with him this summer and no lads trips were allowed.

Last edited:
It must be hard to find real friends from outside football when you earning in a week or two what most will earn in a year. You could go to a club with them but they wouldn’t be able to afford £200 or more for single bottle so the footballer has to pay for it and everyone becomes dependent on you for a good night out. Imagine working in a supermarket then going on a night out with a millionaire

Declan Rice for example has only been on mega bucks for couple of seasons yet his house is massive and in the most expensive part of the country.

I bet Kennedy demanded she went on every holiday with him this summer and no lads trips were allowed.
completely agree with you ugh this isn't fair but I don't really like her either for some reason

Even the junior levels get very in-ward looking.. I have a young relative signed to a league one academy and the training is pretty intense - and he is not really dreaming of to making it as a professional. However his friendships are increasingly fellow members of the academy rather than the kids he is at school with all day or former freinds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.