Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well on paper Portugal and France will go through. I think France have this in the bag. Mbappe is out of this world.

Reactions: 8
Well on paper Portugal and France will go through. I think France have this in the bag. Mbappe is out of this world.
Germany will probably be a best third place team. One win might be enough and it’s probably better than finishing second.

Mbappe was incredible tonight. Such power and pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We've just watched France, they're the ones to beat. Mbappe is on another level!

Reactions: 4
France could have done better considering Germany were pretty woeful at points. They didn’t even score a legitimate Goal despite having three outstanding forwards. They do have the talent to improve by a lot.

My dad honestly thinks Portugal and Hungary will beat France he was so unimpressed by them (Through he only seems to like Italy and Germany of the big teams in recent tournaments - everyone else he thinks is overrated.)

I happen to be swinging both sides sooo please do post more if you wanna
Haha will do. Alex Morgan & Christen Press content coming lol.

Opens up a whole new set of WAGs (plus HABs 😂) bringing in women’s football!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
France could have done better considering Germany were pretty woeful at points. They didn’t even score a legitimate Goal despite having three outstanding forwards. They do have the talent to improve by a lot.

My dad honestly thinks Portugal and Hungary will beat France he was so unimpressed by them (Through he only seems to like Italy and Germany of the big teams in recent tournaments - everyone else he thinks is overrated.)
In fairness Germany were much better in the 2nd half . Pity it wasnt a draw.
Felt very sorry for Matt Hummels. he's an incredible player generally.
Kimmich was really good too they just were toothless in front of goal.
Loling at keano's comment about Ronaldo having a poor season with only 36 goals

Reactions: 5
France were good tonight. I don’t understand saying they weren’t. They controlled 90% of the game and looked like they could step it up when needed. It’s the first game in a tournament, the result is what matters.

But seriously tho, does he have a gf?
I would like to think its standard he gets that full check
Well at the moment I don’t think so but even if he did we probably wouldn’t know because after his break up with Rachel in 2019 he was really heaertbroken so if he has a relationship he doesn’t want it to be public like it was with her

About tonight games, feel awful for Mat because he’s only just been called back up to the Germany squad and he handed France an OG in his first match back, it’s funny but 😭

Reactions: 2
Haha will do. Alex Morgan & Christen Press content coming lol.

Opens up a whole new set of WAGs (plus HABs 😂) bringing in women’s football!
😅😁 speaking of Morgan, I knew I was bi sexual when I first saw her on the telly years ago

Well at the moment I don’t think so but even if he did we probably wouldn’t know because after his break up with Rachel in 2019 he was really heaertbroken so if he has a relationship he doesn’t want it to be public like it was with her

About tonight games, feel awful for Mat because he’s only just been called back up to the Germany squad and he handed France an OG in his first match back, it’s funny but 😭
Did some digging and this girl was at the game tonight, and they both follow each other

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder why the men don't date any of the women footballers ? Alex Morgan is better than these insta Thots ...
Alex Morgan is married to a footballer.

There have been a few male/female footballer romances. There’s a lot of gorgeous women players too.
A lot of the women are in relationships with other women players too (often within the same team). A shame for the gay male players that they can’t be as public as the women.

Reactions: 6
Alex Morgan is married to a footballer.

There have been a few male/female footballer romances. There’s a lot of gorgeous women players too.
A lot of the women are in relationships with other women players too (often within the same team). A shame for the gay male players that they can’t be as public as the women.
If anyone were to guess/assume which male players are gay, who would they be? Ive heared people assume J.Madders is one but for some reason I dont think so

Reactions: 3
his sister seems vile mum too
he should leave and be with the person he wants to be with but thats just my opinion
he will deffo end up marrying a mixed race girl I can see it lol

i’ll stay in my lane with mason mount, next time i see him in london, i am coming up to him and telling him that we need to get married🤣😭
Love this 🤣

Reactions: 4
The one who had the gay Orgy at Christmas is probably someone most people have never heard off.
I did laugh when people thought it was Kyle Walker - clearly missing the gay bit of it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.