Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cba with this team ffs how are they so bipolar, a performance like that only to go on and lose to nottingham forrest at the weekend 😭 Screaming at FSG being such tight pricks that they forced Klopp into moving Trent to midfield so they don’t have to spend more money on midfielders, paid off though to be fair 🤣
Erm you think you are gonna to us? We have lost our last 10 and could hit a barn door 😁😆

Reactions: 5
Says it was a senior player signed within last 12 months… are senior players first team players rather than how long they’ve been at club? Always get confused with that 🤔 I think Sterling…

Only flop in all this is Todd Boehly himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Twitter seems to have picked up on that arsenal mascot video and are berating those players! As they should. It was a shocking video!

Reactions: 16
Says it was a senior player signed within last 12 months… are senior players first team players rather than how long they’ve been at club? Always get confused with that 🤔 I think Sterling…

Only flop in all this is Todd Boehly himself!

Todd Boehly should hide his face with a mask after his prediction on sky sports last week 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm you think you are gonna to us? We have lost our last 10 and could hit a barn door 😁😆
Which is exactly why you will end up getting a result against us 🤣 We have a thing for gifting results to teams who are fighting relegation lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else surprised arsenal have still got that clip up.
---
Screenshot_20230418_110012_Twitter.jpg

Just seen this as well
Good the fan base should call it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Could never be any of my teams being rude to a little girl.

I hope Arsenal put the video up of the players crying after big Erling gets them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
even in a small window sure they can multi task & say words while holding a pen 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Arsenal faces backlash after 'rude' stars 'snubbed' eight-year-old fan

#

In the daily Mail now. The dad said she had a lovely day

Reactions: 6
I say a 10 point deduction for Arsenal as well for being ignorant 👍 it’s only fair

(just because I don’t want them to win the league)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I bet the lads at Sky Sports are kicking themselves that BT have the City vs Arsenal rights for the 26th, arguably will be game of the season.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More like Spurs going for top 4…

That has happened to me a few times when mucking out the horses, those ramps are lethal.
---
wouldnt even have taken extra time to say Hi, or just after signing look at her & smile
Seen Licha from Manchester United stop his car and sign a shirt and chat to the kids, they were made up.
---
even in a small window sure they can multi task & say words while holding a pen 🙈
Probably can't do two things at once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen Licha from Manchester United stop his car and sign a shirt and chat to the kids, they were made up.
Ah they love it don't they?! There's a couple of videos with Licha, ETH and Garnacho stopping to speak to fans coming out of training ground 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Michael Oliver being appointed the ref for City v Arsenal?

Keep seeing mixed opinions on Twitter over who’s favour it’ll go in

Reactions: 2
Ah they love it don't they?! There's a couple of videos with Licha, ETH and Garnacho stopping to speak to fans coming out of training ground 🥰
Maybe its an Argentian thing as Gabi Heinze used to be really good with the fans.

Reactions: 3
Could never be any of my teams being rude to a little girl.

I hope Arsenal put the video up of the players crying after big Erling gets them

I'm not so sure. I've just watched the latest City YouTube video, and they seem to seem to perfected the art of high fiving a mascot whilst not making eye contact. I was surprised at who was the rudest -Kev seemed rude especially. And none of them seemed to actually speak to the main one (maybe Kalvin did it it was unclear). NB jack and Erl not shown in this bit.

I think probably it's the vary rare exception that manage to remember to be human.

Reactions: 5
That'd been City we all know Grealish wouldve been having a chat regardless of who the kid supports
I'll give him that, as much as he gives me the irrits, Queen Amidala does talk to all the kids he meets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.