Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can swap pearl necklaces 🤣 Wonder who’ll be at his stag?
I don’t even know who he’s friends with in football, he seemed a loner at the World Cup.

His stag will probably be him and loads of mirrors and a sunbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who do we reckon this is then? People on Twitter saying it’s Nketiah?

There’s been videos of him rapping/freestyling before so he’s the most likely bet.

A few people have suggested that it might not even be a footballer though, just something to get more views.

Reactions: 7
It would be so funny if it was a Chelsea player.

Ps. I’m at an airport and the guy who served me a coffee looks like Ruben Dias (I know all you girlies love him) 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Catching up on the thread and I’d like to thank you all for leaving Tyrone Mings to me, and only me, as a free pass 🥰 I don’t need to fill any of the 4 other spots 🤣

I’ve completely fallen out of love with Spurs at the moment- there’s supporting your team through the highs and lows, but we’re not even losing well. No manager news and it came out yesterday they’re giving Eric Dier a new contract.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be so funny if it was a Chelsea player.

Ps. I’m at an airport and the guy who served me a coffee looks like Ruben Dias (I know all you girlies love him) 😅
Airport please! Going to book a flight each day this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Catching up on the thread and I’d like to thank you all for leaving Tyrone Mings to me, and only me, as a free pass 🥰 I don’t need to fill any of the 4 other spots 🤣

I’ve completely fallen out of love with Spurs at the moment- there’s supporting your team through the highs and lows, but we’re not even losing well. No manager news and it came out yesterday they’re giving Eric Dier a new contract.
Dier?! Seriously 😳🙈

Reactions: 3
bet they’re doing another sweep at Elland Road as we speak 😅 was it some of this lot that safety tied themselves to the goalposts during a match before?

Reactions: 4
That weird moment I want LFC to win, anything that helps Forest is good plus added bonus of Leeds losing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As what? Assistant gardener? Chief asparagus inspector?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw this jeez how hard to say Hi while signing
this is so sad, i hope she got to meet them and actually speak to them. not a single one of them acknowledges her, who does that to a kid who’s clearly excited but looks nervous 😭

screaming at the caption as well, making memories 😂 what kid wants to remember being ignored. the way she’s looking up at them as well waiting for them to speak to her. it would’ve taken them one second to make her day.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
wouldnt even have taken extra time to say Hi, or just after signing look at her & smile

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How can they think this is good pr. Like none said hello or even looked at her. Poor girl
stuff like this makes me despise the modern day footballer tbh. 90% of them are arrogant egotistical morons.

imagine how much she was looking forward to this and how excited she must’ve been. she’s smiling at most of them as well, makes me want to cry 🥺 no one even asked her name or if she was excited to watch the match. her dad must’ve been devastated. if that was my kid i’d be kicking off it’s just pure rude.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.