Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed and Mr Tottenham Jamie O'Hara 😧nightmare having him and Anton on together
Years ago I was in London visiting my cousin and we seen O’Hara out, he was married to that Lloyd bint at the time. They were full pelt screaming at each other. They were going to kill one another at one point I thought, she was totally off her rocker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Sadio 🥹
I miss Sadio 🥹
I want Sadio to come home. Granted we are a bigger shitshow than Bayern right now but we are his shitshow.

Amyway, enough of my Sadio fangirling - wonder what caused it?! It can just be an irritant from last night - there must be more to it?
I love the guy so much but we definitely sold him at the right time, he hasn’t done well at bayern at all. Slow start, getting badly injured and now this. I actually think there’s some type of curse on Liverpool players who leave because I could name on 1 hand the ones who have gone on and done well after leaving. My favourite was Coutinho leaving because he “wanted to win the champions league” only for us to make the final a few months after he left, beat his team 4-0 the next year and then win it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Years ago I was in London visiting my cousin and we seen O’Hara out, he was married to that Lloyd bint at the time. They were full pelt screaming at each other. They were going to kill one another at one point I thought, she was totally off her rocker 🤣
He and her used to drive up and down Loughton High Road waiting to be noticed. Losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shame they didn't. Sorry but he is so over dramatic when Tottenham lose. Just embarrassing. Knobhead.

Reactions: 7
What exactly is the point of this, didn’t he just join 2 months ago? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know your not meant to fall in love with a lone player but I love Sabitzer. And I think he loves being at united

Reactions: 10
If i’m mitrovic & fulham i’m appealing his suspension based on this. Can’t be one rule for players and another for officials 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know your not meant to fall in love with a lone player but I love Sabitzer. And I think he loves being at united
I hope they buy him in the summer. Just need the owners to move out first or they'll be buying no one 😩

Reactions: 7
If i’m mitrovic & fulham i’m appealing his suspension based on this. Can’t be one rule for players and another for officials 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly I’d have thought he’d get a ban. He shouldn’t have retaliated at all.

Reactions: 4
Yikes!

just found out someone I know is VERY close with the Vardy’s, specifically Becca, now massively side-eyeing her 👀 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.