Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to explain it but this is the energy she gives me, “look guys I’m a Chelsea fan for the football I swear”

View attachment 2131511

imagine having a photoshoot in the crowd and posting it after losing 2-0 😭
Stupid bint probably didn’t even realise they lost 🤣
---
I actually laughed out loud when Ben White tried to square up and act like the big man, as if Haaland wouldn’t come over and flatten him 😭 Idk what it is but I can’t stand the guy, the whole nonchalant “i don’t watch football” attitude he tries to have gives me second hand embarrassment.
Omg same. Just makes me cringe. He thinks he’s the coolest guy going.
Reminds me of them girls who say “I don’t like pop music, I like really underground bands like the Arctic Monkeys” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mine from him will be much more pretty :ROFLMAO:
Pixxy- “Thank you for the beautiful ring Eric! Now about these wedding invites… have you heard of Tattle? Oh of course you have, it’s the reason for marriage no.1. Anyways there’s a bunch of people we need to invite. Do you know Mings, Neves and Haaland by any chance?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pixxy- “Thank you for the beautiful ring Eric! Now about these wedding invites… have you heard of Tattle? Oh of course you have, it’s the reason for marriage no.1. Anyways there’s a bunch of people we need to invite. Do you know Mings, Neves and Haaland by any chance?”
Don't forget Ruben Dias 😆😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tell Ruben to keep his hair down please x
---
imaging sitting behind her the whole game
I’d just pull grim faces in the back so she wouldn’t post it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yup and no the lads wont need a plus 1

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mass
nah this is a violation. out here looking like he’s got nothing down there like a bloody ken doll.

why is he posing for photos in a pair of saggy underpants.

thought he would look more hung ... I am sure it is just the lighting.

As for Ben White he looks like spreads STI's in maga and ibiza I want to see some Arsenal tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I refuse to believe Calvin Klein had any part in making them
Calvin Klein underwear is shite, I wish guys stopped wearing them. I want my men wearing sexy, pretty underwear, not CKs and where's the bloody colour in straight men's underwear - a bit of red if you're lucky. It's so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve waited YEARS for the whole stadium to sing Levy Out. Oh it didn’t disappoint. If this is my last season with a season ticket, it’s been… a living nightmare.

Don’t know what I dislike more Donna Cullen or her vile lipstick shade. Pair of tossers those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve waited YEARS for the whole stadium to sing Levy Out. Oh it didn’t disappoint. If this is my last season with a season ticket, it’s been… a living nightmare.

Don’t know what I dislike more Donna Cullen or her vile lipstick shade. Pair of tossers those two.

Bless you - are you at the game? How some of these idiots are professional footballers is beyond me. Absolutely terrible FFS.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.