Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liverpool win, Chelsea L & Arsenal humbling all within the hour. What a night ladies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So congratulations are in order for Sheffield United who will be joining Burnley in the Premier League next season after they beat West Brom 2-0.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So congratulations are in order for Sheffield United who will be joining Burnley in the Premier League next season after they beat West Brom 2-0.
As an Irish person I’m delighted that these two teams are back in the PL, phew!! 💕
I might be biased but I didn’t think that Thiago handball should have been a penalty but I also didn’t agree with the Antonio one (or the Gimenez one in the WC). Unless players have to chop their arms off what else can they do? Regardless happy for three wins from three for the first time in ages.

Reactions: 4
Completely out played and outclassed.
We have just choked. We need to keep on improving the squad in the summer. and fingers cross we will be fighting for the league next season.
Still so proud of Arsenal we have been top for nearly the whole of the season. No one thought we would of been in this position.
This hurts for now but we will be back ❤
The prem is all yours City.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I knew Chelsea were in the trenches but this is really bad 😭 Saw someone say they have been sat on 39 points since the beginning of March and that 10 of those points were won by Tuchel 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew Chelsea were in the trenches but this is really bad 😭 Saw someone say they have been sat on 39 points since the beginning of March and that 10 of those points were won by Tuchel 💀

My fave thing is the Chelsea fans who ignore what they are up to & slate Utd :ROFLMAO: They'd kill for our season haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed the last 10 mins, what happened between Ben White and Foden for White to grab him by the scruff? was he flirting with Millie?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great initiative this one, always wonder what actual support the young ones receive when they are let go from academies tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Great initiative this one, always wonder what actual support the young ones receive when they are let go from academies tbh.

there are so many stories out there of academy players being released out of the blue with no support or explanation from the club and it completely destroying their confidence, which is completely understandable when football has been at the centre of their lives for probably nearly as long as they can remember and now they have to try to fill that void with something else

most clubs are probably better at supporting these players now than they were in the 90s/00s, but there's still a way to go. good on TAA, i wonder if he's seen the devastation being released with no support can do first hand 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 14

spent my morning watching AFTV - the meltdown is delicious. now you guys know how liverpool have felt these past seasons - credit where credit is due - they always played incredibly well and didn’t walk onto the pitch scared senseless. i don’t know what happened with the arsenal team last night but they all look terrified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.