Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that this was 3 days ago and this is the first we’re all seeing it! 😆 She’s not even interesting enough for a bunch of people on the TATTLE WAG THREAD to follow her 🤣

It’s nice she gave us an official dog sitting photo though- maybe it’ll be a business starter?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love that this was 3 days ago and this is the first we’re all seeing it! 😆 She’s not even interesting enough for a bunch of people on the TATTLE WAG THREAD to follow her 🤣

It’s nice she gave us an official dog sitting photo though- maybe it’ll be a business starter?
What I took from this that she also babysit rabbits.
So that's nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glad to see they’re reimbursing the away fans, its the least they could do shame its not the travel as well! Everything else… actions speak louder than words lads

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am late to the party but Jack is following Sasha on her verified account If they did split I am sure he would be doing the dumping. Sasha's modelling and advertising is based on her being with him.

Reactions: 9
Could be a massive 3 points for Leeds or Leicester tonight in terms of swerving relegation…

Reactions: 9
Can I say if any of my future hubbys peeps are reading this, i'd happily get rid of my rabbits for a go on Eric :oops: 🙈:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wondered why Harvey Elliot was trending, and it’s because everyone is saying this idiot is him 😭🤣

poor tiger though 🙁

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.