Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Fulham would have won that game as they were all of them at times and it is noticeable that without Casemiro and Eriksen United looked quite poor and disorganised. I also feel sorry for Tommy and James because they have been denied the chance to play in a Semi-Final of a major cup competition and let's just say if they don't make it at City how many more opportunities could they get to play at Wembley, personally if I was Sheffield United I would ask Manchester City for permission to see if they can play.
It’s not a city rule unfortunately it’s an FA rule. I think city would happily allow them to play

Reactions: 8
Yeah Fulham would have won that game as they were all of them at times and it is noticeable that without Casemiro and Eriksen United looked quite poor and disorganised. I also feel sorry for Tommy and James because they have been denied the chance to play in a Semi-Final of a major cup competition and let's just say if they don't make it at City how many more opportunities could they get to play at Wembley, personally if I was Sheffield United I would ask Manchester City for permission to see if they can play.
that’s not how it works though - it’s against official rules. the FA rule book states any player on loan will not be given permission to play against the lending club. it’s not about us not allowing it, it’s against the rules. same as CG not being able to play against chelsea last season.

it’s a good rule for a reason even if i do feel sorry for them - imagine it went to penalties and both of them missed. everyone would be screaming the match was fixed.

Reactions: 9
that’s not how it works though - it’s against official rules. the FA rule book states any player on loan will not be given permission to play against the lending club. it’s not about us not allowing it, it’s against the rules. same as CG not being able to play against chelsea last season.

it’s a good rule for a reason even if i do feel sorry for them - imagine it went to penalties and both of them missed. everyone would be screaming the match was fixed.
Before the draw took place I knew that City would get Sheffield that would prevent them from playing. As a result I do feel really sorry for them as both of them would have been desperate to play but unfortunately the rules say that they can't, I just hope that they get the chance to play at Wembley at some point which I am sure that they will do as they are both rated very highly by City.

Reactions: 5
Would be nice if Sheffield won the whole thing as they’re non Prem.

If Brighton win it, sure fine but my BF will be smug from now until the end of time and I might throttle him, if Man Utd win it, fine whatever but McTominay has to be SOTM, if City win it fine whatever but Haaland has to be SOTM.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would be nice if Sheffield won the whole thing as they’re non Prem.

If Brighton win it, sure fine but my BF will be smug from now until the end of time and I might throttle him, if Man Utd win it, fine whatever but McTominay has to be SOTM, if City win it fine whatever but Haaland has to be SOTM.
Personally I want it to be a Brighton vs Sheffield United final as it would be nice to see a different team winning the Fa Cup, but I think it will be a Manchester City vs Manchester United final.

Will the Red transfer to league if they dont go thru? if so I need to sell Mitrovic the twit
Yes it will
Unfortunately VAR is still not being used properly as it is still causing decisions that are controversial and I notice that the referee's seem to panic whenever they are told to go to the monitor as they always seem to give the decision even though they perhaps should reverse the decision. Honestly if the Premier League table stays as it is I can easily see a team getting relegated because of a controversial decision that has gone against them.
what you on about when a ref goes to the monitor he normally does change his decision
---
united were tit until fulham imploded - they’ll be kicking themselves now because i fully believe they could’ve won if their heads hadn’t gone.

gutted for tommy and james not being able to play for sheffield at wembley - they could do with the experience.
Sheffield it’s Sheffield United Sheffield are a non league team and I think the oldest club in England

I don’t mind the wags that don’t show their children’s faces as it’s obviously for privacy reasons which I like. However it annoys me when they put emojis over their children’s face for social media but then allow them to be a mascot for games? Like no you can’t see my child’s face on an Instagram story but I’ll gladly let them walk in front of 60,000 people on live TV x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t mind the wags that don’t show their children’s faces as it’s obviously for privacy reasons which I like. However it annoys me when they put emojis over their children’s face for social media but then allow them to be a mascot for games? Like no you can’t see my child’s face on an Instagram story but I’ll gladly let them walk in front of 60,000 people on live TV x
I think its because aslong as the parents do that then the press can't show them. So its not so much as hiding them more stopping the press.

I always thought that was weird like if the media ever need a photo they’re gunna show one of your kid at the game.

Reactions: 4
I think its because aslong as the parents do that then the press can't show them. So its not so much as hiding them more stopping the press.
I get this, however the press getting a photo from social media and using it is surely just as bad as a supporter taking a screenshot from tv or taking a picture at the actual game and posting it on social media?

Reactions: 3
I get this, however the press getting a photo from social media and using it is surely just as bad as a supporter taking a screenshot from tv or taking a picture at the actual game and posting it on social media?
I think its more of stopping it when there out & about? We need a wag/family/friend to come on & let us know

I think it's a bit performative to blur out or emoji the kids faces. If you're that bothered then just stop posting pictures of your kids. Oh wait, you won't do that, because you'd get less likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's a bit performative to blur out or emoji the kids faces. If you're that bothered then just stop posting pictures of your kids. Oh wait, you won't do that, because you'd get less likes.
This. I just don’t get it. If they take pics of their kids on a day out, they can literally just not post them on social media rather than covering their faces. You either want to show off your kids or you don’t, if you do, just post them, if you don’t, simply don’t put pictures up.

Reactions: 14
Just watching some of the highlights from the arsenal game yesterday, I can’t believe this is the same team that a year ago were so incredibly tit. The difference in just 1 year is crazy, I honestly can’t see city catching them now I feel like with no europa they can fully focus on the league. 8 months ago it was “Arteta Out” and now look 🤣

• Heart
Just watching some of the highlights from the arsenal game yesterday, I can’t believe this is the same team that a year ago were so incredibly tit. The difference in just 1 year is crazy, I honestly can’t see city catching them now I feel like with no europa they can fully focus on the league. 8 months ago it was “Arteta Out” and now look 🤣
I think they both drop points. I don't see arsenal going to Etihad, anfield and Newcastle and getting all 9 points. I see city dropping points too. I do think it will be close though.

Reactions: 1
really random question but I wanna swerve football twitter tbh, is this normal for a player his age? he’s constantly strapped now and dortmund haven’t had too hectic playing schedule I think, they even had a full month off after the World Cup.

I'm getting annoyed at the blatant bias about City and arsenal with the title this year....yea they are 8 points ahead ...we have a game in hand we win that it's 5. They still have to come to the Etihad we win it's 2 points that's nothing yet all the pundits are saying arsenal are way ahead this time last year we were 6 points ahead of Liverpool they had a game in hand and it was ooh Liverpool are only 6 points behind they can do it 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they both drop points. I don't see arsenal going to Etihad, anfield and Newcastle and getting all 9 points. I see city dropping points too. I do think it will be close though.
Yeah both will drop points before the season ends, both will beat us for a start 🤣
---
I'm getting annoyed at the blatant bias about City and arsenal with the title this year....yea they are 8 points ahead ...we have a game in hand we win that it's 5. They still have to come to the Etihad we win it's 2 points that's nothing yet all the pundits are saying arsenal are way ahead this time last year we were 6 points ahead of Liverpool they had a game in hand and it was ooh Liverpool are only 6 points behind they can do it 😒
Probably because most people don’t care if city wins, they win it every year so rooting for them is pointless as a neutral and a lot of people want someone new, hence the reason they get behind the other team challenging.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't why they're going on about either Arsenal and City because utd are winning the league this year 😂😂 in my wildest dreams 🙏🏼🙏🏼😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.