Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s terrifying. What makes it even scarier is that a couple of bad results for the likes of us & chelsea could mean we fall down the table really quickly. Not saying either would be in the relegation zone but with the way this season is going you just don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
read this then saw this result 😭 fair play Everton though.

525D359F-C2B7-491F-83B7-FE41334EB272.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just 4 points separating the bottom 9 teams with 10/11 games to go is insane, it’s not usually quite this close is it? one messy VAR decision could literally relegate a team this season.

View attachment 2038881

just looked it up and it was 17 points difference at the same point last season… 😬😅

View attachment 2038888
Imagine if it went to the final day of the season where all 9 nine teams could be potentially relegated that would be mad as you would have to keep looking at the table to see what position the teams are in. Here are the Final day fixtures:
Arsenal vs Wolves
Aston Villa vs Brighton
Brentford vs Manchester City
Chelsea vs Newcastle
Crystal Palace vs Nottingham Forest
Everton Vs Bournemouth
Leeds vs Tottenham
Leicester vs West Ham
Manchester United vs Fulham
Southampton vs Liverpool

Reactions: 6
Imagine if it went to the final day of the season where all 9 nine teams could be potentially relegated that would be mad as you would have to keep looking at the table to see what position the teams are in. Here are the Final day fixtures:
Arsenal vs Wolves
Aston Villa vs Brighton
Brentford vs Manchester City
Chelsea vs Newcastle
Crystal Palace vs Nottingham Forest
Everton Vs Bournemouth
Leeds vs Tottenham
Leicester vs West Ham
Manchester United vs Fulham
Southampton vs Liverpool
If we get relegated and have to watch a team lift a trophy and celebrate on the same day im going to be sick so Arsenal wrap this up asap or City can win it thanks. If im crying on the final day you can cry too

Reactions: 5
If we get relegated and have to watch a team lift a trophy and celebrate on the same day im going to be sick so Arsenal wrap this up asap or City can win it thanks. If im crying on the final day you can cry too
I just was looking at who you've got coming up & those around you. And to me I think your lads can do it as others imo have a tougher set of fixtures.
lots of 6 pointers included for them all though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Absolutely exhausted after today. Leeds away at Molineux has for some reason become the craziest fixture. I'm definitely ready for two weeks off now!

read this then saw this result 😭 fair play Everton though.

View attachment 2039056
I'm so happy for Ellis Simms, can't imagine the last month or so has been very easy for him (imo he should still be on loan at sunderland, but we had to recall him because we literally have three strikers and one of them is 172cm tall, the perfect dyche big target man, and the other is dcl) but what a goal that was, so unexpected too!

idk if this has been discussed before but DCL is dating Jerze (Gnabry’s ex who he called the police on)
shes following his mum on insta now. She will be desperate to post pics of him. She gives me baaad vibes. And DCL defo used to follow Gnabry and now he doesn’t lol

Reactions: 7
I just was looking at who you've got coming up & those around you. And to me I think your lads can do it as others imo have a tougher set of fixtures.
lots of 6 pointers included for them all though
I really really hope so. I think it’s going to be tight 😭

Reactions: 8
I noticed David Brooks made his 1st appearance for Bournemouth since September 2021 after his battle with Hodgkin Lymphoma ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really really hope so. I think it’s going to be tight 😭
yup the 6pointers are gonna be even more important than usual.

Think i'm going Raya for the fpl double game week, i'm confident with Alisson for the Chelsea but not the City game.

just 4 points separating the bottom 9 teams with 10/11 games to go is insane, it’s not usually quite this close is it? one messy VAR decision could literally relegate a team this season.

View attachment 2038881

just looked it up and it was 17 points difference at the same point last season… 😬😅

View attachment 2038888

Its like the ghost goal when Bournemouth were relegated a few seasons back when Villa should have gone down.

Think the mascots 1 of Harry's lil Girls & other looks like his Nephew aww love it when family members are mscots

Think the mascots 1 of Harry's lil Girls & other looks like his Nephew aww love it when family members are mscots
I can’t believe that’s his little girl, they hardly ever post their kids so in my head she’s still a baby 🤣

Does anyone want a boyfriend. Mines for sale. smug bastards all cheery about being in the semi finals and we might get relegated 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that’s his little girl, they hardly ever post their kids so in my head she’s still a baby 🤣
yeah usually only seen when Harry's Mum forgets to put emojis on their face lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.