Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the Red transfer to league if they dont go thru? if so I need to sell Mitrovic the twit

Reactions: 1
God what kinda team gets two players sent off in one game… who does that

ahem
---
Will the Red transfer to league if they dont go thru? if so I need to sell Mitrovic the twit
Yes. I think so

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I completely skipped the chapter involving Dan James signing for Fulham 😭 confused tf outta me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh & i'll say it now I hate Semi being at Wembly should only be for Finals

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The problem I have with VAR is that they give that penalty for handball but they haven't given penalties for similar handballs i.e. the Soucek handball against Chelsea, the Kehrer handball vs Tottenham and the Rodri handball against Everton last season.

Reactions: 5
The problem I have with VAR is that they give that penalty for handball but they haven't given penalties for similar handballs i.e. the Soucek handball against Chelsea, the Kehrer handball vs Tottenham and the Rodri handball against Everton last season.
Thats what annoyed me most about Casemiro's sending off wasn't the Red as much as the lack of consistency. Can get 3 identical situations & 1 would be Red, 1 Yellow & the other no card etc

Thats what annoyed me most about Casemiro's sending off wasn't the Red as much as the lack of consistency. Can get 3 identical situations & 1 would be Red, 1 Yellow & the other no card etc
Unfortunately VAR is still not being used properly as it is still causing decisions that are controversial and I notice that the referee's seem to panic whenever they are told to go to the monitor as they always seem to give the decision even though they perhaps should reverse the decision. Honestly if the Premier League table stays as it is I can easily see a team getting relegated because of a controversial decision that has gone against them.

Last edited:
united were tit until fulham imploded - they’ll be kicking themselves now because i fully believe they could’ve won if their heads hadn’t gone.

gutted for tommy and james not being able to play for sheffield at wembley - they could do with the experience.

Reactions: 6
united were tit until fulham imploded - they’ll be kicking themselves now because i fully believe they could’ve won if their heads hadn’t gone.

gutted for tommy and james not being able to play for sheffield at wembley - they could do with the experience.
Yeah Fulham would have won that game as they were all of them at times and it is noticeable that without Casemiro and Eriksen United looked quite poor and disorganised. I also feel sorry for Tommy and James because they have been denied the chance to play in a Semi-Final of a major cup competition and let's just say if they don't make it at City how many more opportunities could they get to play at Wembley, personally if I was Sheffield United I would ask Manchester City for permission to see if they can play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.