Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I noticed David Brooks made his 1st appearance for Bournemouth since September 2021 after his battle with Hodgkin Lymphoma ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

wordzalad

VIP Member
I think they should start showing the sacked managers in the sky with sad music like in the Hunger Games

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Spectacles

VIP Member
Why does this relationship/ marriage feel like it's a set up? It's all so private and public at the same time. The soft launching from her, the engagement photo from her, him not publicly acknowledging her for ages, changing her name and the playlist. All a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
This makes my heart SO happy, this was the man attacked by Sheffield Utd fans the other month. One thing i’ll applaud spurs on is this 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
From the pic of just Kate & Harry I think we are all right with our guess
Not very environmentally friendly these footballers, keep spewing out babies left right and centre. A Swedish study, published in IOPscience in 2017, found that having one fewer child per family could save approximately 58.6 metric tons of carbon each year in developed countries.
I hereby propose a motion for Gucci, Mount and Chilwell to be prevented from breeding. It's for the good of humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

redstraw16

VIP Member
It’s highly likely this is made up but a part of me wants Pique done over karma wise, isn’t Pep married? So this would make Pep a cheat too… 😭

I’m calling bullshit but huge if true… 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Diddikins

VIP Member
They are all proper clones aren’t they. You see them at matches all with the same clothes, same designer handbags, same blow dry and same Botox/filler and, as you say, on their Instagram it’s the same proposal, same pregnancy announcement and then the same gender reveal. Not an original thought among them.

Reactions: 20

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m cackling at all the other footballers/wags going to see Chris Brown, meanwhile Grealish is having a wild night out at Ronan Keating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Thomas Tuchel possible dungeon owner part 2

From Upshot:
FOOTBALL
😈 The curious case of the gaffer and the sex dungeon
There are some stories so juicy we simply can't share them with all 76,000 subscribers.

And that's certainly true of this tale regarding a top manager whose secret sex dungeon cost him his job in the Premier League.

We've spoken to three sources who say there is some truth to the tale, and they also spilled plenty of gory details...

From a user called Andy Ben who posted this online on another website though wasn’t sure if this is from paid upshot or somewhere else.
According to our source, the former Chelsea gaffer, Tommy Tuchel, is a dirty dog, and had a secret sex dungeon down the road from his west London home.

His (now ex) wife, Sissi, suspected he was up to no good, and planted a recording device in his car, which confirmed her suspicions about his cheating and led her to discover the sex dungeon.

She immediately demanded a divorce and threatened to go public if Tuchel didn't cough up a huge settlement cheque too.

Panicking, and already fairly skint after the outlay on sex swings and pegging machines, the German deliberately got himself sacked by Chelsea so he could hand Sissi the severance cash.

Apparently he was sabotaging the team with deliberately bad tactics, and walking round Stamford Bridge telling the club hierarchy to go fuck themselves.

🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Never seen this video before 😊
Much prefer it like that.
I had 3 children and never once felt the need to do a gender reveal.
ha ha my cousin just had a baby and refused to get into the gender reveal, when people asked what she was having she just gave them a funny look and said "a baby".

• Haha
  • Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Oooh, he has 3 new wedding playlists, all around 10-11 days old

Here's one, it's collaborative with Anna + two other people

"Welcome folks to the wedding of the hour, we're going to kick off with a track to get you all moving!
From our Toxic Masculinity and Desperation playlist, Gold Digger by Kanye West".

• Haha