Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same old England squad, the Dog Sitter is still dog sitting and teams play football (some in more cups/leagues than others!)

Reactions: 13
started writing this before the last thread closed, so I've copied it over:

Kyle Walker has broken the law multiple times, as has Grealish with his drink driving and they still get called up so don’t see why Toney shouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
agreed. as much as I understand the betting ban (and also think that a surprisingly high number of players probably have an unhealthy relationship with gambling), it's so incredibly ironic that a man whose work uniform has a big logo on the front promoting a betting company gets in trouble for betting. the relationship between football and gambling is really weird

Reactions: 18

agreed. as much as I understand the betting ban (and also think that a surprisingly high number of players probably have an unhealthy relationship with gambling), it's so incredibly ironic that a man whose work uniform has a big logo on the front promoting a betting company gets in trouble for betting. the relationship between football and gambling is really weird
👏👏👏
Gambling sponsorship sits uneasily with me. Was having the same conversation with my bro. Players are required not to gamble, but have gambling sponsors so no doubt have to attend promotional events. They have lots of down time and it is open secret that gambling is common amongst the players through say third parties. Toney wont be the last. If he does have a problem, I sincerely hope he’s got access to help. He’s got a lot of talent.
I wish as with ciggy sponsorship, gambling sponsorship is banned from the shirts as a starting point.

Reactions: 11
well that was more stressful than expected. CS, Rashy goal & Casemiro didnt get a card so no complaints

I lie what the hell was the Pellistri YC

Reactions: 6
Very very happy woth our win. Rashy scores again amazing. And gotta give it to Harry we always moan when he's tit let's give him credit when he's good so yay to harry

Reactions: 7
England squad getting announced and then there’s Dele Alli… 😬

This is just crazy, he’s only 26. He was unplayable at his best, how on earth has this happened? It’s actually really sad to see, I know we talk about him not having the best attitude but I’ve never seen a drop off like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
England squad getting announced and then there’s Dele Alli… 😬

It’s pretty sad. He is still young.He needs a manager who can coach him back to his best eg Poch and surround himself with decent people.

Reactions: 11
This is just crazy, he’s only 26. He was unplayable at his best, how on earth has this happened? It’s actually really sad to see, I know we talk about him not having the best attitude but I’ve never seen a drop off like this.
yup I agree it's sad especially as he does have talent. Reminds me a bit of how Rashford was having a tough time but because of those around him he got out of it. Where as I feel Dele doesnt have as good people around so he just spiraled down further and further

Reactions: 13
👏👏👏
Gambling sponsorship sits uneasily with me. Was having the same conversation with my bro. Players are required not to gamble, but have gambling sponsors so no doubt have to attend promotional events. They have lots of down time and it is open secret that gambling is common amongst the players through say third parties. Toney wont be the last. If he does have a problem, I sincerely hope he’s got access to help. He’s got a lot of talent.
I wish as with ciggy sponsorship, gambling sponsorship is banned from the shirts as a starting point.
I think shirt sponsorship is gonna get harder to actual get a sponsor and not just shirts, cup competitions within all sports as Sponsors are having to "cut back" due to the economic outlook currently. There is a lot less interested Sponsors now in cricket as they just cannot spend the money like before.

Reactions: 6

I think people seriously underestimate how dangerous a gambling addiction can be, all because it’s not physical. I have a friend who was addicted to gambling a few years ago and it completely consumed him and ruined his life, it’s absolutely awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really thought he was like 29… 😦

it is a shame but happens to so many footballers who shine at a young age, hopefully he picks it back up again.

Reactions: 8
Hoping this arsenal game goes to penalties purely because I actually enjoy watching them when it’s not my team involved 🤣 That sporting goal was absolutely insane

Reactions: 10
ha I was watching a stream full of Arse fans saying how they were getting ready to knock Utd out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bollocks!
Over the 2 legs sporting deserve to go through. Fantastic goal from Goncalves 👏
My main concern are the injuries to
Tomiyasu and Saliba.

Reactions: 5
Bollocks!
Over the 2 legs sporting deserve to go through. Fantastic goal from Goncalves 👏
My main concern are the injuries to
Tomiyasu and Saliba.
Arsenal are a good team but I think they still have a while to go until they are a good team in Europe. It means they can fully focus on the league though which isn’t good news for city fans 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.