Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m absolutely fine with it. @ Pep if you want him to miss the rest of the international breaks this year and therefore not play against Scotland, I completely support your decision. 🤞
I hope you got in quick for the new Scotland top they are sold out already!

Reactions: 2
Man Utd have a competition for a sleepover at Old Trafford, wonder if I ask nicely Lindelof will tuck me in:D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Depends if the rooms big enough to fit his his entire family as only time he's alone he's on the pitch haha
He’s not even alone then, he’s either walking them in the pitch or they are watching from above

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope you got in quick for the new Scotland top they are sold out already!
I didn’t, I was working when they went up and my size was gone when I eventually went to buy one 😢 It’s such a nice top as well! Can’t wait to see McTominay and Tierney wearing it 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t, I was working when they went up and my size was gone when I eventually went to buy one 😢 It’s such a nice top as well! Can’t wait to see McTominay and Tierney wearing it 🔥
Love Tierney 😘💚 I really like the top as well
---
Apparently this is the leaked Arsenal home top for next season…. A bit skin tight, I wonder if the shorts are the same 🤣
7D0B1232-80BE-4BFA-827D-60C7EA42375A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
According to the French press, Mbappe is gonna be the new French captain.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.