Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 genital warts. What are those powder pink trainers all about? I’m surprised they don’t light when he’s walking. Probably all got olaplex on their hair under the hats.
So do we now call him Gucci Olaplex? 🤣😂
He'll get sponsorship from them soon 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope Dele is ok. But wasn’t he photographed with Kim K last week so London?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
he is one of these. Famous people I think one day I will wake up and read something terrible has happened to him 🥺 when he lived in manc, he used to have random people from the building, into his apartment for poker nights, he’s such a lost soul
he’s just posted this on his IG story

98D52272-575D-474A-A8B2-1783EE6BECB1.jpeg

Reactions: 12
he’s just posted this on his IG story

View attachment 2048015
so weird the manager would publicly say he hadn’t show up and no one could get in touch. I genuinely feel sorry for him. The manager obviously doesn’t like him and he makes it known. I know dele is no angel but it’s kind of like this was the last environment he needed to be in?

Reactions: 15
so weird the manager would publicly say he hadn’t show up and no one could get in touch. I genuinely feel sorry for him. The manager obviously doesn’t like him and he makes it known. I know dele is no angel but it’s kind of like this was the last environment he needed to be in?
It’s pretty clear his relationship with the club is well a truly broken if basic things aren’t even being communicated. He’s stuck there till the end of the season not wanting to be there and not playing, and them not wanting to play him.

Is it a year left on his Everton contract?

Reactions: 14
he is one of these. Famous people I think one day I will wake up and read something terrible has happened to him 🥺 when he lived in manc, he used to have random people from the building, into his apartment for poker nights, he’s such a lost soul
I’m the same, whenever I see his name trending on twitter I always have a little panic that something bad has happened. He hasn’t had the best attitude but I still feel for him.

Reactions: 8
Ugh love him already, its alright Pedro no one listens to Tim bleeping Sherwood of all people anyway😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lurking the portugal instagram to see if I can see any of the Wolves boys and getting jump scared by ronaldo 🙃.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.