Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a result.
shaz!!!! i’ve not seen you on here in what feels like forever!

that was the most i’ve enjoyed watching Everton for a long long time, we were really great and it was thoroughly deserved. Arsenal were poor and I hope that’s the beginning of a crumble for them, I’ve already wound up my 13 year old brother in law 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What was Casemiro thinking? 🤨

also, Liverpool’s last league goal was scored by Ox against Brentford January 2nd… OX! This will be the 3rd PL game without scoring if it stays like this 😭

Reactions: 8
What was Casemiro thinking? 🤨

also, Liverpool’s last league goal was scored by Ox against Brentford January 2nd… OX! This will be the 3rd PL game without scoring if it stays like this 😭
Honestly at this point when we play anything less than a 2-0 loss is a win in my eyes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly at this point when we play anything less than a 2-0 loss is a win in my eyes 😭
I just wanna see a Liverpool player put the ball in the back of the net at this point, even without winning, Ox being our last league scorer over a month ago is so painful it’s funny 😭🤣 I’m genuinely worried they’ll rush Jota back from injury at this rate.

Reactions: 3
shaz!!!! i’ve not seen you on here in what feels like forever!

that was the most i’ve enjoyed watching Everton for a long long time, we were really great and it was thoroughly deserved. Arsenal were poor and I hope that’s the beginning of a crumble for them, I’ve already wound up my 13 year old brother in law 😂😂😂
My daughter and granddaughter said they 🎶never felt more like singing the blues🎶 its a great feeling leaving GP when they have played for the shirt, all the moaners on twitter because Demarai Gray was dropped, all happy now.

All this tit with the board stopped me posting shower of shite the lot of them, resignation is too good for them, they all need sacking and Moshiri needs to sell up and give Usmanov his money back asap. Imagine being hated so much by your own especially Sharp, legend status revoked. Onana MOTM for me hope we can keep hold of him.

I saw this on twitter made me laugh some funny fuckers in our fan base.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What was he thinking?! Huge loss for the 2 games against Leeds.
We are a different team without Casemiro. No need for that as he wasn’t involved in the tackle. Frustrating end to the day.

Reactions: 6
At least he’s not missing the final at wembley, but what the duck was he thinking 😭
I have no idea what he was thinking 🙈.
Honestly I'm so glad he won't miss the final I need him to help us win that trophy.

Also so glad this is the last time we play crystal Palace on the PL. There such a annoying and good team to play against. But it's defo casimero bogey team. That's twice they have got him banned 😭😭

Reactions: 8
Villa lost meaning we are still within the top 10 and you don’t have to scroll on google to see us on the league table!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.