Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not alarming at all that people have a, faked this and people are believing it, and b, people are ignoring that there is an audio recording of him shouting at her to open her legs…..
I mean, who is so in awe of a footballer that they would fake that?? That’s jsut so off the mark of normal.
---

Oh, I know, but it’s just alarming that people are so willing to make things appear as they want that they would do that is why I’m so astonished. Just why would anyone want to even fake a post from her to defend him? Debate the issue yes, but to pretend to be someone??? When the Yorkshire ripper was about, someone did pretend to be him, and he got time, and people thought he was nuts. But whilst there’s people saying it’s fake, no one is asking who the feck actually makes these things. There’s some really disturbed people about who are allowed social media tech……. And people daft enough to just believe it.
Why do people hate women so much? That’s all I can think… it’s scary how much these people will lie… pure hatred of women… Christ, imagine how they treat the women in their lives

Reactions: 11
Why does it feel like we are in a continuous loop of playing either wolves or brighton? Swear 90% of our games since christmas have been against them, i need set free from the hell 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since Man City started twerking and recouping with Chilwell and Maddison I’ll support Everton until further notice.

Up the toffee’s laaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah I don’t care that is bleeping brilliant from Everton 👏🏼 Arsenal and their fans needed that humbling, as good as they have been it’s only been for 6 months yet they were acting like they were the best team the league had ever seen. This will either be the thing that makes them fall apart or they will now turn into demons and not lose a game again until the end of the season, no in between 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
EVERTON bleeping DID IT
---

Nah I don’t care that is bleeping brilliant from Everton 👏🏼 Arsenal and their fans needed that humbling. This will either be the thing that makes them fall apart or they will now turn into demons and not lose a game again until the end of the season, no in between 😭
I want and need the down fall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
two losses on the bounce - let the crumbling commence ✌🏼

massive win for everton

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really wanted Everton to beat Arsenal today! They need taken down a peg or two 💪
---

Nah I don’t care that is bleeping brilliant from Everton 👏🏼 Arsenal and their fans needed that humbling, as good as they have been it’s only been for 6 months yet they were acting like they were the best team the league had ever seen. This will either be the thing that makes them fall apart or they will now turn into demons and not lose a game again until the end of the season, no in between 😭
I think Arsenal will start to crack now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you to the crystal Palace fans for the minute silence
---

WHAT IS HAPPENING. UNITED HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PENALTY

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
JOEL MATIP SIX MINUTES IN FFS, I’ve given up with this club 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.