Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many times in the past though games like that we'd have drawn/lost. Still lots of improvement to come but i'm happy with 3 points

bloody love Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i had a weird feeling about the arsenal game but ultimately decided I was experiencing some sort of post transfer window rage delirium and that we'd get absolutely thrashed... mad! still not sure that we'll be able to avoid relegation (because I can't name three teams consistently worse than us), but today's game was definitely something! all praise sean dyche!

also, maupay is so devious and sneaky. felt a little bad for zinchenko (because he seems to be a nice person), but maupay lying on the ground with a big grin whilst chaos broke out in front of him was absolute comedy

Screenshot_20230204_170126_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_170104_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On another note, dortmund’s win today took them level on points with Bayern?? No idea how they have managed it but they have looked absolutely solid since the world cup, think they have a real chance of winning the league this season.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t realize you lot had signed Matip this transfer window?? I actually hope you beat us 5-0 lmao some of these players deserve it 🤣
Maybe it’ll give them a big boot up the arse! Or then again….

Reactions: 2
i’ve heard he smells like the back of an earring xx
Not the back of an earring 😭 Unrelated but that’s just reminded me of the time Lamar Odom said that Khloe’s fanny smelled like an earring back while under oath in court 💀 As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On another note, dortmund’s win today took them level on points with Bayern?? No idea how they have managed it but they have looked absolutely solid since the world cup, think they have a real chance of winning the league this season.
I see Sebastian Haller scored his first goal since his recovery from testicular cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
got another reporter to ask the same question 😭 what did he write to piss Klopp off so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
got another reporter to ask the same question 😭 what did he write to piss Klopp off so much?

I have to say I don't really know what the reporter has said as it seems odd that Klopp didn't want to answer his question. The only articles that he has wrote on Liverpool are these.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I don't really know what the reporter has said as it seems odd that Klopp didn't want to answer his question. The only articles that he has wrote on Liverpool are these.
He’s got issues with stories The Athletic have run before so must be along those lines. It’s just strange considering he used to be so close to LFC as a journalist 🤣

Reactions: 4
Nah this reporter is an absolute clown, Klopp’s had issues with him for years. There were rumours last year that he was working closely with another journalist to try and expose personal details about Klopp. Majority of the Liverpool fanbase can’t stand the guy, he hasn’t been a respected journalist of ours in years.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.