Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Chelsea! You did all that *gestures* to draw 0-0 with your closest rivals
I think Chelsea did well, not easy for a mid table team struggling to have a top 6 team come and play and still come away with something. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was caught on his phone and tried to act all casual about it 😭 That game is proof that spending £600 in 6 months means nothing when the players don’t have chemistry.
To be fair Potter’s trying to work out how to get a bunch of players he probably didn’t ask for to play together 🤣 and Fulham are just well organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That game is proof that spending £600 in 6 months means nothing when the players don’t have chemistry.
Yeah you know that something is clearly wrong if they spent over £600 million but still didn't sign a recognised striker, also I can just see things going pear-shaped really quickly if the players don't gel with one another.

Reactions: 13
Yeah you know that something is clearly wrong if they spent over £600 million but still didn't sign a recognised striker and I can just see things going pear-shaped really quickly if the players don't gel with one another.
I’m laughing like we aren’t currently below them in the table, but I am shameless so I truly do not care. We are tit but there are valid reasons for that, they spent more than we have in 6 years and still looked like garbage. I thought Enzo looked good to be fair but let me not speak on Mudryk, all I will say is that it’s interesting how he was only good against pensioner James Milner 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some old guy is trying to argue with me on Twitter about the abusive twit. Jeez he thinks because of the 'new evidence' that the guys innocent.
I dont know about law really but couldnt the new evidence being her changing her story?
Sending you ❤ Pixxyy. Twitter is awful. I looked at it yesterday and was so angry seeing United fans wanting Greenwood back. Look at the pictures, listen to the audio.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is what gets me. Why would he stay with someone who has been gathering ‘fake evidence’ against him? Surely that would be malicious of her and if he’s innocent he wouldn’t want anything to do with that again. It’s clearly not fake and he’s done it but he can’t give over the control he has over her.
Yep if he was innocent. His family and managers would be telling him to stay away.

If he does play again, I hope the biggest ugliest fucker two foots him.

this screen cap 😭 can’t buy entertainment clearly 🤣

View attachment 1933822
View attachment 1933832
me when I look at the clock at work and see it’s 3 and not half 5 🤣
---

To be fair Potter’s trying to work out how to get a bunch of players he probably didn’t ask for to play together 🤣 and Fulham are just well organised.
Probs only met half an hour before the game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sending you ❤ Pixxyy. Twitter is awful. I looked at it yesterday and was so angry seeing United fans wanting Greenwood back. Look at the pictures, listen to the audio.
Hate Twitter, it’s so toxic. The mindset of some people are truly baffling and worrying!

Reactions: 11
Some old guy is trying to argue with me on Twitter about the abusive twit. Jeez he thinks because of the 'new evidence' that the guys innocent.
I dont know about law really but couldnt the new evidence being her changing her story?
Oh for gods sake. I’ve seen another bloke say she faked her bruising. And it might not be him on the recording coz you can’t see his face.
one interesting take was that he only got back with her because it would take the charges away and he’s been advised to dump her soon. I’m sure legal advice would be to breach his bail conditions just in the hope it would take a charge off. 🙄 no one actually read the statement who is making the comments. No one said he was innocent, jsut they can’t proceed because they can’t guarantee it would get through. But people are ignoring that part to say innocent. I’m sure if it was about a peadophile, the same people would be on uproar and it didn’t mean that they were innocent 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the new evidence is probably her changing a statement sadly. Or they will be trying to use her going back to him or something. The wording I’ve seen is that key witnesses withdrew. I mean, the audio files sort of make it clear that he was at least intending to do it. They can prosecute for domestic violence even when witnesses withdraw so I can’t work out how this couldn’t be used. Unless they really are going warped with it being faked, but I’m sure his side would have said. His silence speaks volumes tbh, it was a very vague and almost like an awards speech ‘thanks guys’

Reactions: 6
Its all a bit weird when you compare it with Caroline Flack, the boyfriend who was the victim publicly said he wasn't pressing charges etc and she didn't hit him, yet they still continued. In this case, if she has withdrew as a witness then it's all cleared. Different circumstances I know but still so strange.

• Heart
Its all a bit weird when you compare it with Caroline Flack, the boyfriend who was the victim publicly said he wasn't pressing charges etc and she didn't hit him, yet they still continued. In this case, if she has withdrew as a witness then it's all cleared. Different circumstances I know but still so strange.
yup I suppose we'll never know why the case continued til now then stopped.

I just worry that he'll do it again but even worse :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
yup I suppose we'll never know why the case continued til now then stopped.

I just worry that he'll do it again but even worse :(
Possibly, however it would be a brand new case and the evidence they had before no longer counts I think, so maybe harder to prove depending on what happens. Surely DA services would still be in contact with her and monitoring stuff. They don't just pack up after case is dismissed, do they?

The Sun is saying that 12 witnesses were not willing to co operate including the victim.
MG is eyeing a career in China if he is sacked.
Ian Stirling from MUST is against MG coming back.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There are so many cons to keeping Mason Greenwood, but perhaps one of the major ones is that it's difficult to imagine he will keep his nose clean going forward. The case will be dredged up every time he gets into trouble. He really isn't worth it.

The Sun is saying that 12 witnesses were not willing to co operate including the victim.
MG is eyeing a career in China if he is sacked.
Ian Stirling from MUST is against MG coming back.
I just read that rag to read that but 12 witnesses jeez, also some good news in the article apparently the twit doesnt want to play for utd as we didnt support him enough🥳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Possibly, however it would be a brand new case and the evidence they had before no longer counts I think, so maybe harder to prove depending on what happens. Surely DA services would still be in contact with her and monitoring stuff. They don't just pack up after case is dismissed, do they?
No, but they are all consent based work so if she chooses not to see them then it’s her choice sadly. There might be some monitoring through risk meetings, but again, they can suggest ideas such as services but it’s choice to engage and when there’s women who are near on homeless, with kids, substances etc then she won’t be pushed to work with them as much. As she can make a choice. It’s so sad.
---

I know. It’s getting it through the cps though, the cps have got to be so sure. And sex crimes are so notorious to prosecute because they will drag up exes, type of sex. If you are the ‘right’ kind of victim. Look at ached Evans, they got her ex and he talked about the sex she liked. The used a thing with Paddy Jackson, it was blood stained, but a thong means wanting it. And it’s only since 1992 that marital rape has been illegal. So if you’ve got people on a jury who think it’s ok to pressure a girlfriend because it’s what you do as a couple, she’s done for. And forcing her on the stand would be unethical.
where as the press pictures with Caroline Flack made it clear there was something. That was so sad, I mean, they had to follow procedure but it was a little different.
They are both sad situations in such different ways
---

I just read that rag to read that but 12 witnesses jeez, also some good news in the article apparently the twit doesnt want to play for utd as we didnt support him enough🥳
I read that one of the lads in the dressing was kicking off because they should support him whatever. But you can’t some of that seriously. Ronaldo unfollowed him….. the same Ronaldo who paid a woman off for sexual assault. But I also think the club said step away to them.
But what would he expect them to do? Effectively Tell millions of female fans that being sexually attacked is ok, because they support their lad? They have kids watching this scenario (because kids will know)
if he’s daft enough to think that a club would risk the reputation man United have for an aggressive violent hostile kid (however good people claim he is, he’s a baby on football terms) then he needs educating about life for his own sake, and ours…….

Last edited:
Right well if he's unhappy with united then this is an easy move. Mutually terminate the contract and both move away.

Reactions: 8
Right well if he's unhappy with united then this is an easy move. Mutually terminate the contract and both move away.
As the old saying goes, you can run but you cannot hide.
He can go anyway in the world but this case will always be there and spoken about. If he joins a new team wherever he'll be asked about it. Yeah he can say no comment but it will always been there.

agree with everything in this thread. it’s not a case of him being found innocent here, the charges were dropped, not dismissed, and i don’t think it’s conjecture to say they were dropped due to manipulation. he’s not innocent, he’s just presumed innocent which is vastly different.

In any other line of business he would be sacked for bringing his business into disrepute. I don’t see why this should be any different. The sad thing here is that the club will not be thinking about what it would do to their reputation but more what it would do to their streams of income. It would be the same at many other clubs as well (if not all).

He does not deserve fans idolising and wearing his name on their shirts. He’s a domestic abuser. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not alarming at all that people have a, faked this and people are believing it, and b, people are ignoring that there is an audio recording of him shouting at her to open her legs…..
I mean, who is so in awe of a footballer that they would fake that?? That’s jsut so off the mark of normal.
---

People have commented back to the person and have said that the Instagram account is a fake one.
Oh, I know, but it’s just alarming that people are so willing to make things appear as they want that they would do that is why I’m so astonished. Just why would anyone want to even fake a post from her to defend him? Debate the issue yes, but to pretend to be someone??? When the Yorkshire ripper was about, someone did pretend to be him, and he got time, and people thought he was nuts. But whilst there’s people saying it’s fake, no one is asking who the feck actually makes these things. There’s some really disturbed people about who are allowed social media tech……. And people daft enough to just believe it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.