Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double Jeopardy doesn't really exist in England and Wales now. The bar is relatively high, but if there's new evidence you can be tried for something you've already been acquitted of.
I know but what I’m saying is if they use this evidence in court they’d need something even more substantial next time which is going to be difficult if you can’t even prosecute something with an audio now.

Reactions: 7
I wish we knew more about how they've cleared him, I can't unhear that voice note since the day it first came out.
I think things like this are so scary to hear people talk about, football fans completely forget the women and young girls growing up in this world and think if someone can kick a ball they can be let off anything. If that was anyones family member or friend you would want nothing to do with them, it shouldn't be any different imo just because of who he is.

Reactions: 15
I wish we knew more about how they've cleared him, I can't unhear that voice note since the day it first came out.
I think things like this are so scary to hear people talk about, football fans completely forget the women and young girls growing up in this world and think if someone can kick a ball they can be let off anything. If that was anyones family member or friend you would want nothing to do with them, it shouldn't be any different imo just because of who he is.
sadly, for an awful lot of people, money and lifestyle comes above and beyond anything else.

Reactions: 6
Think we need a nice post from The Upshot
Wayne Rooney might have horrified his squad with team talks about his tiny willy, but that stunned silence is preferable to the outright mockery suffered by Fulham legend Steed Malbranque back in 2006.

According to one of our favourite rumours, gaffer Chris Coleman laughed out loud at the size of Steed's tackle, causing the Frenchman to fall out with the club and hand in a transfer request.

With the season over, Steed took advantage of the summer break to undergo penis enlargement surgery and told potential new clubs he was injured.

When they found out the truth, most clubs pulled out, but Tottenham saw the funny side and signed him anyway, telling fans he was out for 10 weeks with a "groin strain".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apparently MG accuser wanted to retract her accusations in April last year. He also apparently breached his bail conditions twice. What a mess!

This is a comment from the DM. Obviously can't guarantee it's true

Screenshot_20230203_123136_com.dailymail.online_edit_15052923753952.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Think we need a nice post from The Upshot
Wayne Rooney might have horrified his squad with team talks about his tiny willy, but that stunned silence is preferable to the outright mockery suffered by Fulham legend Steed Malbranque back in 2006.

According to one of our favourite rumours, gaffer Chris Coleman laughed out loud at the size of Steed's tackle, causing the Frenchman to fall out with the club and hand in a transfer request.

With the season over, Steed took advantage of the summer break to undergo penis enlargement surgery and told potential new clubs he was injured.

When they found out the truth, most clubs pulled out, but Tottenham saw the funny side and signed him anyway, telling fans he was out for 10 weeks with a "groin strain".
Omg bet he guarded his crotch in the wall even more after that 🤣
---

Apparently MG accuser wanted to retract her accusations in April last year. He also apparently breached his bail conditions twice. What a mess!

This is a comment from the DM. Obviously can't guarantee it's true

View attachment 1932559
I did wonder if he’d paid her off 🙁. So sad

• Haha
The thing is, once a sufficient amount of time has passed, Greenwood will ditch her anyway. I imagine his legal team and management have already advised that.

Reactions: 3
The online defenders always mention the fact there back together(which tho not confirmed i'd say is likely to be right)
Which to me further shows guilt as victims do go back to their abuser, yet i'd say if a guy had been falsely accused wouldnt he stay away ?

The online defenders always mention the fact there back together(which tho not confirmed i'd say is likely to be right)
Which to me further shows guilt as victims do go back to their abuser, yet i'd say if a guy had been falsely accused wouldnt he stay away ?
This is what gets me. Why would he stay with someone who has been gathering ‘fake evidence’ against him? Surely that would be malicious of her and if he’s innocent he wouldn’t want anything to do with that again. It’s clearly not fake and he’s done it but he can’t give over the control he has over her.

Reactions: 13
This is what gets me. Why would he stay with someone who has been gathering ‘fake evidence’ against him? Surely that would be malicious of her and if he’s innocent he wouldn’t want anything to do with that again. It’s clearly not fake and he’s done it but he can’t give over the control he has over her.
he needs her onside to get the charges dropped and then he'll dump her when the fuss has died down a bit

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but anyone here who remembers Man Utd in the 90s...what is the general consensus on David May?
Saw him on Insta just now working out in Paul Scholes new gym..he came to one of our local pubs to give a talk a couple of years ago and he seemed really cocky.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to change the subject.

Please can someone lock the doors and gates at Forest another bloody player has joined. Sky saying number 30 but I've lost count! I need a tick sheet and photo id to know who is who! 🤯
Catching up on the thread and this reminds me of if you replace all the parts of a hammer, is it still the same hammer?!

Auba being dropped from the UCL squad? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The newest generation of Chelsea players realising they fucked up and have to play with gallagher and mount 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some old guy is trying to argue with me on Twitter about the abusive twit. Jeez he thinks because of the 'new evidence' that the guys innocent.
I dont know about law really but couldnt the new evidence being her changing her story?

• Wow
Some old guy is trying to argue with me on Twitter about the abusive twit. Jeez he thinks because of the 'new evidence' that the guys innocent.
I dont know about law really but couldnt the new evidence being her changing her story?
Probably yes, but I’m not sure how much of a story change there could be with audio/photo/video evidence. The CPS seemed heavy on it was a witness dropping out. Perhaps new evidence in the form of her contacting him when they weren’t supposed to be communicating.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.