Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hope Karius remembers when lfc fans were slating, kind me was tweeting nice supportive comments.

true story as I felt bad for him :ROFLMAO:
I felt absolutely awful for him but he was an absolute disgrace that game and never ever came back from it.

Reactions: 2
Do you understand how funny it is that the worst Liverpool team in years are the only ones who have beat Newcastle this season, twice as well 😭 I was saying nothing until that game was over because I always jinx it somehow lol

Reactions: 4
I knew Alisson would get good fpl points soon as I put Raya in

Big big 3 points for Everton today. Annoyingly the other results didn’t go our way again but out of the relegation zone!!

Leeds were awful

Ps name me a better value signing than Seamus Coleman, £60k, 401 appearances, £150 per appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t remember who asked but i’m pretty sure the last time Karius played a game of football was that champions league final for us against madrid, almost 5 years ago 😭💀

I’m talking absolute shite, I forgot he went out on loan lol so he played in like 2021 I think 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t remember who asked but i’m pretty sure the last time Karius played a game of football was that champions league final for us against madrid, almost 5 years ago 😭💀

I’m talking absolute shite, I forgot he went out on loan lol so he played in like 2021 I think 🤣
google says 2020/21 5 apps, conceded 4 goals and had 3 clean sheets, then season before 32 apps 46 conceded 8 clean sheets.
with him not playing that recently jeez it could go either way

Reactions: 3
Fulham this season!! 👏🏼
I really hope they qualify for the Europa League group stages as they have been playing really good football and have improved massively from when they were in the Premier League 2 years ago, plus they have a really good manager in Marco Silva who knows all about the Premier League whereas Scott Parker was inexperienced as he had never managed in the Premier League before. They have definitely been my surprise package of this season as I predicted them to finish in the bottom half but to be clear of the relegation zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
duck, I didn’t realise his family were at the game 💔 I’ve seen a few people saying it was disrespectful for us to sing YNWA because we were apparently trying to make it all about us, but surely anyone with a brain knows it was done out of respect. One listen to the lyrics of the song and they should see that, I can’t stop thinking about his children 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
very happy with the 3 points today, wasn’t expecting a win so delighted with the win (a part of that is due to Nick pope SO thanks Nick x) also good luck to any Newcastle fans having karius in goal next week he’ll break your heart x (but in all honesty for his own sake i Hope he does well plus I don’t want United to win a trophy so 🤣 thought it was lovely we sang YNWA for Christian atsu Today, that song doesn’t just apply to Liverpool, it can apply to anyone so ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whaaat Liverpool always do You’ll Never Walk Alone so Why do people think it’s disrespectful? If they were singing like a song for one of their players over the tribute yeah that would be out of line but YNWA is meant as a show of support surely? What a reach!.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Women can't stay away from Jermaine Defoe and his millions, sorry his amazing personality :)
He always goes out with absolute munters! She is a desperado of the highest degree. Silly girl, he will have a few others on the side no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those who dont want Man Utd winning just think of of it as my trophy as you all love me :ROFLMAO:

Just relooking at the pre season predictions https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62354857
If McTominay takes his shirt off to celebrate then I don’t mind you winning 🤣. Do Newcastle have anyone hot? I need to have a look actually
---
He always goes out with absolute munters! She is a desperado of the highest degree. Silly girl, he will have a few others on the side no doubt.
Absolutely cringey pair 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.