Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyingly we’ll need to sign a player or 2 with homegrown status this summer, because a lot of the youngsters can’t step up for a while, and obviously Ox and potentially Milner leaving. Phillips could easily go too. So he fits the bill?

please can we not mention the toes though 😭
True, but his wage demands are ridiculous ffs he wants similar to what Salah gets and more than VVD & Trent 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
investment in all our teams, facilities, community are great but it still feels dirty

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
investment in all our teams, facilities, community are great but it still feels dirty
I don't know how I feel about this if they get it. I'm torn 😖 The glazers shouldn't have got the club the way they did but I'm also not comfortable with these either.

Reactions: 2
Can reece james actually duck OFF if he is injured again just after I put him in my fpl 😭 He’s useless ffs he better be missing due to illness and not an injury, might have to give fpl a miss next season with the luck I have 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Multi Billionaires but their press statement looks like it was written in WordPad
---
Can reece james actually duck OFF if he is injured again just after I put him in my fpl 😭 He’s useless ffs he better be missing due to illness and not an injury, might have to give fpl a miss next season with the luck I have 🤣
My FPL is cursed too 😭🤣. When I played my triple cap sweet FA went on 😭

Reactions: 5
Sashas vlog on youtube showing her 'better than sex mascara' when her man is out shagging all the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bids are now coming in

I'm unfortunately very aware we won't get any say what so ever in who gets to buy united. So I'm just going to be happy that the glazers will be leaving

Wow - ‘Everton boss Sean Dyche reveals he's conducting a forensic examination of Dominic Calvert-Lewin's lifestyle to get to the bottom of his injury woes‘
Reading between the lines, is it perhaps not more a suggestion that he's unhappy with the way the injuries have been managed under the previous regime - not just by the player? You'd think at elite level, a lot of the things Dyche mentioned would already have been investigated by the medical team. And I do think they need to do something about DCL. We've had a similar issue with Bamford being out for so long - you can't just pin your hopes on a player who is out injured for a long time and pray they come back when there's no real progress. I don't think it's that harsh tbh, although I obviously hope Everton lose tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
Sashas vlog on youtube showing her 'better than sex mascara' when her man is out shagging all the girls.
But actually wished her Happy Birthday on Instagram. Happy Birtgday Babe! Wow.
I did wonder if they were still together but saw she was at the game last Sunday.

Reactions: 10
Feel so sorry for Martinez with that accidental OG there but also - Jorginho has NEVER taken a shot like that for Chelsea!

I'm fuming, wanted Arsenal to lose that game 😭

Nottingham Forest wow, that will feel like a win to them 👏🏼
---
I don’t see how much longer Potter survives tbh. On paper his season hasn’t been that much worse then Klopp’s but the difference is Klopp has the previous success to back him up and he’s also spent significantly less than Potter, so there should be no excuses really.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.