Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I meant sorry, not phrased properly by me 😅 Newcastle fans clapped/there was clapping and it went from there! It obviously wasn’t clear from the offset whether it was applause or silence, I thought I’d heard moments silence on tv like, but I personally wouldn’t be having a go at Liverpool fans or calling it disrespectful. *I get why people would be annoyed though but it really doesn’t need to be that deep*

I was surprised his family were there tbh, I’d of thought they’d of been in Turkey too or living with him unless they stayed living in Newcastle whilst he played. When they showed them on the tv, that made me really sad
Yeah it was planned to be a minutes silence based on what they posted on twitter earlier in the day but when it came to it the fans started clapping and the rest just followed on, I thought it was a lovely moment of both fans coming together and luckily most Newcastle fans thought the same.

I was wondering the same about his family, not sure if they were also in Turkey at the time of the earthquake? Just so sad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ETH has worked wonders for Rashford, this has been a great watch! Even better to watch a Brendan Rodger’s team get beat 😝

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230219_153937_Twitter.jpg

Benni Mccarthy deserves so much credit for what's he's done for rashford as well

Reactions: 9
ETH has worked wonders for Rashford, this has been a great watch! Even better to watch a Brendan Rodger’s team get beat 😝
I really enjoy Leicester losing 🤣

I do wish Rashford would get a proper haircut though 😭
Yeah it was planned to be a minutes silence based on what they posted on twitter earlier in the day but when it came to it the fans started clapping and the rest just followed on, I thought it was a lovely moment of both fans coming together and luckily most Newcastle fans thought the same.

I was wondering the same about his family, not sure if they were also in Turkey at the time of the earthquake? Just so sad for them.
Seems strange for them to have not been in Turkey considering he left Newcastle in 2021, I guess they must have stayed living here? God knows!

Reactions: 4
gonna be embarrassing in May when the quadruple I've been joking about has happened :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
gonna be embarrassing in May when the quadruple I've been joking about has happened :ROFLMAO:
Me and my husband was talking about this yesterday. We know it's not gonna happend.

But imagine if it did happen 🤣. Like it would be insane

Reactions: 4
A friend who is a Chelsea fan just sent me these. Anyone know if this is actually Mounts dad?
Apparently the account has unliked the tweets now but it’s not a good look if it is actually him.
I am not sure how fixed the Liverpool rumours are but Klopp notoriously doesnt like family interference.

8D927E64-3F1C-4EFB-BF87-E0576CBEA762.jpeg
A7017CBB-A2D2-4BC6-8CCA-3DEB83533A23.jpeg

---
Me and my husband was talking about this yesterday. We know it's not gonna happend.

But imagine if it did happen 🤣. Like it would be insane
On a scale of 1 to Grealish how drunk will you be if it happens? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A friend who is a Chelsea fan just sent me these. Anyone know if this is actually Mounts dad?
Apparently the account has unliked the tweets now but it’s not a good look if it is actually him.
I am not sure how fixed the Liverpool rumours are but Klopp notoriously doesnt like family interference.

View attachment 1972008View attachment 1972009
---

On a scale of 1 to Grealish how drunk will you be if it happens? 😂

I will be more drunk than grealish I can tell you that.

I will need to be taken to the hospital for medical treatment
---
I can also tell you I'm gonna be grealish drunk next Sunday if we win

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to utd fans I've just put rashford in my FPL so be prepared for him to blank from now on 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Marcelo's contract at olympiakos has been terminated, Can't wait for his move to Nottingham :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His youngest daughter makes me howl, she loves being the star of the show whenever she’s at the stadium, then you have his eldest couldn’t care less and a face like thunder when she’s the mascot🤣 so cute though😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.