Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens I missed it. Then all I seen was like 10 minutes had been stopped
Mara tried an overhead but got the side of his face/head instead. He left the pitch in a neck brace and receiving oxygen. Hopefully just precautionary but not what you want to see.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Most typical City game ever 🙄🙄🙄 fml
1st half City were their usual relentless self's. 2nd half we woke up and tried at attack and not just defend. Pep got booked and was mad at our Manager but maybe he should have brought on the subs earlier as I thought KDB looked injured just after half time.

Reactions: 8
Pope is out of the final 🤣🤣
They also can't use there other keeper because ehe was at united at the start of the season

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think we should somehow sort special permission for Dubravka to play it, as 1 he terrifies me to watch & 2 if we win it he'll get a medal anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hope Karius remembers when lfc fans were slating, kind me was tweeting nice supportive comments.

true story as I felt bad for him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When was the last time he played because like sometimes that worries me you don't know what to expect with him 🤣

Reactions: 2
First half we looked on top, second half we weren’t good. I’m disappointed. It’s a reality check, we have to come back next game

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.