Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime Rashford scores, i want to fight Gareth Southgate. Why the duck didn’t he start him against France.

Reactions: 25
Also considering Barca haven't been conceding open play goals at home even more impressive imo

Reactions: 2
What a great game of football this is.
---
That was one of the beat game of football this season.
I can't believe we scored 2 goal. bleeping amazing
---
20230216_200925.jpg

👀👀👀.

Also if Newcastle was able to be bought by there owner then united should be able to be bought by these.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Wow - ‘Everton boss Sean Dyche reveals he's conducting a forensic examination of Dominic Calvert-Lewin's lifestyle to get to the bottom of his injury woes‘

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Wow - ‘Everton boss Sean Dyche reveals he's conducting a forensic examination of Dominic Calvert-Lewin's lifestyle to get to the bottom of his injury woes‘
So he is wanting to what he does day in day our away from training? So like how he sits down or if he walks his dog if he has one. So in a way basically blaming him a bit.

Reactions: 9
So he is wanting to what he does day in day our away from training? So like how he sits down or if he walks his dog if he has one. So in a way basically blaming him a bit.
seems that way? But for dyche to publicise it, is quite harsh. He did post about his mental health after the palace game last season. Is naming and shaming and blaming the best way forward? Wouldn’t be what I would do. But I’m not a manager

Reactions: 7
dropped Alisson for Raya in fpl this week. So Liverpool fans prepare for a win

Reactions: 1

I think this is quite cruel and a but unprofessional for a manager to say, if he was being spotted out every weekend drinking than it might be different, but that’s not the reason he’s saying this so it’s very cruel imo

Reactions: 7
not one of Chelsea’s new players being denied a work permit, which was then denied on appeal because they’ve signed 2 other players in the same position… 😭

1B901B27-1DE8-47F1-AD2D-B24FFE4A5B6F.jpeg

you’d think this is the kind of thing that wouldn’t be overlooked before spending £18M on a player

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The less said about this the better… To be fair I feel like he could be really good under Klopp but still 😭

The less said about this the better… To be fair I feel like he could be really good under Klopp but still 😭

Annoyingly we’ll need to sign a player or 2 with homegrown status this summer, because a lot of the youngsters can’t step up for a while, and obviously Ox and potentially Milner leaving. Phillips could easily go too. So he fits the bill?

please can we not mention the toes though 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.