Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely gutted but not surprised unfortunately. Arsenal have lost their spark and just hope it comes back ready for Villa on Saturday.
I said to my partner the other day i think Man u could also be in the mix to win the premiership come may.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think its a step to far for this but even to be in with a slight chance makes me happy. So many pundits when they did there predictions didnt even put Utd in their top 4's. I mainly want the FA Cup :love:
I have to say Ten Hag is really getting the best out of the player's as they have adapted to his tactics really well and they are playing with much more confidence which is great to see.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think its a step to far for this but even to be in with a slight chance makes me happy. So many pundits when they did there predictions didnt even put Utd in their top 4's. I mainly want the FA Cup :love:
I want a trophy. I dont mind which.
It's defo not gonn happen with the PL that'd to soon.
However imagine it would be nuts. I'm in manchester as well so it would be a party

Reactions: 5
Can’t actually remember the last time Chelsea won a game? You wonder how long they’ll give Potter.
Since the restart in December and including all comps including tonight’s result they’ve only won 2/10 games… Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.

Fulham getting a win and draw out of them is a personal highlight of this season to me 🤣

Editing to add: right on queue

6C04C967-2F39-43D7-A177-5B7BE9B3B22A.jpeg

• Haha
Can’t actually remember the last time Chelsea won a game? You wonder how long they’ll give Potter.
I don't think they will give him much longer he is a good manager but it just isn't working out for him at Chelsea and IMO he should have stayed at Brighton.

Reactions: 13
Since the restart in December and including all comps including tonight’s result they’ve only won 2/10 games… Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.

Fulham getting a win and draw out of them is a personal highlight of this season to me 🤣

Editing to add: right on queue

View attachment 1963125
Can’t wait for Todd to become manager and owner or do a full Ted Lasso and fly in some random NFL coach

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think they will give him much longer he is a good manager but it just isn't working out for him at Chelsea and IMO he should have stayed at Brighton.
I totally agree. He did amazing at Brighton but he just seems a little out of his depth at Chelsea.

i'm getting more and more excited for our quadruple:love:
🙏🏼 Please. Can you imagine? 😂😂
---
I have to say Ten Hag is really getting the best out of the player's as they have adapted to his tactics really well and they are playing with much more confidence which is great to see.
ETH is doing a great job. After the start of the season, he's snapped them into a better team. Just need to not lose their heads and take each match as it comes. They miss Eriksen though, can see it in midfield in the past few games. He stabilised the games so well and it fed through to the other players. Such a special player. It's been a bit erratic since him and cass haven't been there. Hopefully when cass comes back it will settle. just hope they can keep it together for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
For context here is who Arsenal will play between now and the end of the season.
Aston Villa Away
Leicester City Away
Everton Home
Bournemouth Home
Fulham Away
Crystal Palace Home
Leeds Home
Liverpool Away
West Ham Away
Southampton Home
Manchester City Away
Chelsea Home
Newcastle Away
Brighton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Wolves Home

Here is who Manchester City will play between now and the end of the season.
Nottingham Forest Away
Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Home
Crystal Palace Away
West Ham Home
Liverpool Home
Southampton Away
Leicester Home
Brighton Away
Arsenal Home
Fulham Away
Leeds Home
Everton Away
Chelsea Home
Brentford Away
Yeah City will get an easy win on Saturday our defence is crumbling with injuries. Can City just rest that team that played last night please? Don't want a repeat of the 1st game 🫤

Reactions: 6
I hope it goes to the last day so we can have a wind up like we did last time

Reactions: 9
I'm so excited for this game.
Worried about the result tho as Barcelona are on fire right now. A draw would be good a win would be amazing

the wc could've been so different, the lads on fire
---
i'm gonna claim psychic skills as I did mention a OG for Barca lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.