Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much rather city win the league.

Arsenal fans piss me off acting like they wasn't calling for arteta head last season. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Mikel Arteta, bow down and kiss the feet of Pep Guardiola who will forever be your superior in every way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Much rather city win the league.

Arsenal fans piss me off acting like they wasn't calling for arteta head last season. 🙄
To be fair I can’t really blame them for that, he was a shite manager last year and has really stepped it up this season imo. The fact that he’s so supportive of Partey is what puts me off him.

There’s no reason for this to be as funny as it is, why is he leapfrogging him 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I can’t really blame them for that, he was a shite manager last year and has really stepped it up this season imo. The fact that he’s so supportive of Partey is what puts me off him.

There’s no reason for this to be as funny as it is, why is he leapfrogging him 😭
Yeah and like I get that but it's like there trying to make everyone forget how bad they got last season. They should own it that they was wrong 🤣

Reactions: 1
I have just been looking at the fixtures to see who still has to play the teams in the top 10 and Arsenal have to play Fulham, Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Newcastle and Brighton again whilst Manchester City have to play Newcastle, Liverpool, Brighton, Arsenal, Fulham, Chelsea and Brentford again. So, on the basis on looking at the fixtures I have to say Manchester City have the toughest games left, but it is very close to call as I can still see Arsenal and Manchester City losing games between now and the end of the season.

Reactions: 7
Yeah and like I get that but it's like there trying to make everyone forget how bad they got last season. They should own it that they was wrong 🤣
I have given arsenal credit throughout this season and I still will if they perform well, but the way the fans are acting like they are the best team the league has ever seen is hilarious, 90% of the other top teams have been average/tit this season. If everyone was playing well they probably wouldn’t even be in the top 4. Liverpool, City and even United & Chelsea have been better than this Arsenal team in previous seasons 💀

Reactions: 6
I have given arsenal credit throughout this season and I still will if they perform well, but the way the fans are acting like they are the best team the league has ever seen is hilarious, 90% of the other top teams have been average/tit this season. If everyone was playing well they probably wouldn’t even be in the top 4. Liverpool, City and even United & Chelsea have been better than this Arsenal team in previous seasons 💀
I WONT! BUT EACH TO THEIR OWN.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For context here is who Arsenal will play between now and the end of the season.
Aston Villa Away
Leicester City Away
Everton Home
Bournemouth Home
Fulham Away
Crystal Palace Home
Leeds Home
Liverpool Away
West Ham Away
Southampton Home
Manchester City Away
Chelsea Home
Newcastle Away
Brighton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Wolves Home

Here is who Manchester City will play between now and the end of the season.
Nottingham Forest Away
Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Home
Crystal Palace Away
West Ham Home
Liverpool Home
Southampton Away
Leicester Home
Brighton Away
Arsenal Home
Fulham Away
Leeds Home
Everton Away
Chelsea Home
Brentford Away

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t actually care who wins it but I would piss myself if Arsenal bottled it just to see the AFTV meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For context here is who Arsenal will have to play between now and the end of the season.
Aston Villa Away
Leicester City Away
Everton Home
Bournemouth Home
Fulham Away
Crystal Palace Home
Leeds Home
Liverpool Away
West Ham Away
Southampton Home
Manchester City Away
Chelsea Home
Newcastle Away
Brighton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Wolves Home

Here is who Manchester City will have to play between now and the end of the season.
Nottingham Forest Away
Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Home
Crystal Palace Away
West Ham Home
Liverpool Home
Southampton Away
Leicester Home
Brighton Away
Arsenal Home
Fulham Away
Leeds Home
Everton Away
Chelsea Home
Brentford Away
This is usually when city really pick it up though, regardless of whether their games are more difficult. I genuinely think Arsenal will bottle it, it’s going to be soul destroying for the fans now having to watch every city game and pray they drop points only for them to score in the first 10 mins 🤣 duck it i’m backing city to win the league, they are the lesser of two evils and need to keep the citypool era alive 😭

Reactions: 8
For context here is who Arsenal will play between now and the end of the season.
Aston Villa Away
Leicester City Away
Everton Home
Bournemouth Home
Fulham Away
Crystal Palace Home
Leeds Home
Liverpool Away
West Ham Away
Southampton Home
Manchester City Away
Chelsea Home
Newcastle Away
Brighton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Wolves Home

Nottingham Forest Away
Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Home
Crystal Palace Away
West Ham Home
Liverpool Home
Southampton Away
Leicester Home
Brighton Away
Arsenal Home
Fulham Away
Leeds Home
Everton Away
Chelsea Home
Brentford Away
i fear you’re deeping this too much.

still plenty of games to play for everyone, not just city and arsenal. i think the race to the title won’t even be a two team race, it will be multiple teams.

arsenal have proven they can have a decline in form and don’t have the consistency to maintain that high level all season. i still reckon they will finish top four but can’t see them running away next season like they did at the start of this one. i still think city will win the league even how crap they’re playing but only because everyone else is also a bit tit 😂

no one is playing (with the exception of arse) how they usually play - like @BDY_97 a lot of the big teams in the PL are way off form this season and playing like sacks of shite. so i’m not even putting too much thought into it and just going along for the ride.

This is usually when city really pick it up though, regardless of whether their games are more difficult. I genuinely think Arsenal will bottle it. duck it i’m backing city to win the league, they are the lesser of two evils and need to keep the citypool era alive 😭
Normally when I say a team I usually jinx them and the other team end up winning, so I am going to say neither but just think if Manchester City and Arsenal do end up losing games and Manchester United keep winning then it could be them who lift the trophy come May.
---
i fear you’re deeping this too much.

still plenty of games to play for everyone, not just city and arsenal. i think the race to the title won’t even be a two team race, it will be multiple teams.

arsenal have proven they can have a decline in form and don’t have the consistency to maintain that high level all season. i still reckon they will finish top four but can’t see them running away next season like they did at the start of this one. i still think city will win the league even how crap they’re playing but only because everyone else is also a bit tit 😂

no one is playing (with the exception of arse) how they usually play - like @BDY_97 a lot of the big teams in the PL are way off form this season and playing like sacks of shite. so i’m not even putting too much thought into it and just going along for the ride.
Manchester United could end up winning the league because at this moment in time they are only 5 points behind Arsenal and City and are playing really well at present as Rashford is in the form of his life and they look really solid in midfield and in defence.

Reactions: 5
Aston Villa Away
Leicester City Away
Everton Home
Bournemouth Home
Fulham Away
Crystal Palace Home
Leeds Home
Liverpool Away
West Ham Away
Southampton Home
Manchester City Away
Chelsea Home
Newcastle Away
Brighton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Wolves Home

Nottingham Forest Away
Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Home
Crystal Palace Away
West Ham Home
Liverpool Home
Southampton Away
Leicester Home
Brighton Away
Arsenal Home
Fulham Away
Leeds Home
Everton Away
Chelsea Home
Brentford Away
And we've got
Leicester Home
Brentford Home tho no date yet
Liverpool Away
Southampton Home
Brighton Away
Newcastle Away
Everton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Chelsea Away
Tottenham Away
Aston Villa Home
West Ham Away
Wolves Home
Bournemouth Away
Fulham Home

:D

And we've got
Leicester Home
Brentford Home tho no date yet
Liverpool Away
Southampton Home
Brighton Away
Newcastle Away
Everton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Chelsea Away
Tottenham Away
Aston Villa Home
West Ham Away
Wolves Home
Bournemouth Away
Fulham Home

:D
I tell you what if you keep winning and Arsenal and City slip up I can see you challenging for the title. Imagine the scenes though if it went to the last day and all three could be in with a chance of winning the league and whoever wins the final game lifts the trophy.

Reactions: 5
I tell you what if you keep winning and Arsenal and City slip up I can see you challenging for the title. Imagine the scenes though if it went to the last day and all three could be in with a chance of winning the league.
I genuinely think its a step to far for this but even to be in with a slight chance makes me happy. So many pundits when they did there predictions didnt even put Utd in their top 4's. I mainly want the FA Cup :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.