Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ka ty Rob ert son isn't actually with Mason Greenwood. Although she seems pretty grim as an individual, I worry that someone who has already been violent towards one woman has another one on retainer - someone who probably wouldn't be taken seriously if she then became a victim of his violence as well. I totally get why footballers would pay for the services of a sex worker as they are (not in this case) usually more discrete than the average thirsty girl in a club, but it concerns me if Greenwood specifically is because it could just further enable his violent tendencies.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure it is him as in a few vids this guys skin looked lighter than Mason, though it could be the camera.
I tried to freeze the tattoo shot but couldnt work it out from them

Reactions: 8
Anyone got any solid predictions for tonight?

Arsenal apparently have no Partey, he’s injured (could not care less)

We all know either Pep or Arteta are giving the ref’s assistant an ear bashing tonight over some decision made 🤣 it’s the sort of game a bingo card would be decent for… 🤣 I’ll be annoyed if it’s a stale 0-0.

Reactions: 9
Anyone got any solid predictions for tonight?

Arsenal apparently have no Partey, he’s injured (could not care less)

We all know either Pep or Arteta are giving the ref’s assistant an ear bashing tonight over some decision made 🤣 it’s the sort of game a bingo card would be decent for… 🤣 I’ll be annoyed if it’s a stale 0-0.
Not sure why but I think Arsenal 2 City 3.

Well I'm hoping anyway 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Saw this on twitter 🤣 I’m begging these 14 year olds to step away from the internet
🤣🤣🤣
Tell me your a teenager and have no actual information or know anything about football 🤣🤣.

You also just know they have only been a fan of city since they started to win trophys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣
Tell me your a teenager and have no actual information or know anything about football 🤣🤣.

You also just know they have only been a fan of city since they started to win trophys
prob never heard of maine road :ROFLMAO:
---
jeez i buy a fpl player and he scores. maybe my jinx is ending

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else actually hate flares.
---
---

Reactions: 4
Not sure that was a pen but i’m crying at ederson trying to play mind games and pointing at the corner only for saka to put it in that exact place 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping goal from Grealish, I literally said to my friend just before the goal that I had a feeling he would score 🤣 Could be the most important goal of the season for city if they can hang on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The downfall of Arsenal ❤ you love to see it! (I’m a huge jinx though so they’ll probs still win the league)

Reactions: 6
The joy I will experience if arsenal bottle the league 😭 The arsenal fans that laughed at us for just missing out every year won’t be laughing this year when it’s them ❤

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.