Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1959870

Aw it’s almost as if she didn’t have any candids of them herself to post. (Yes I know there was a random one where they couldn’t even be looking at each other before this one)
ffs Eric least make it look at least slightly better, just do a few selfies & change outfits so it looks like they were taken diff days

also in them is he looking at the row in front

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was hoping for a Richarlison start after Sons abysmal form this season (he’ll probably now score tonight but my point stands) but no Conte hates switching it up🙄

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1959870

Aw it’s almost as if she didn’t have any candids of them herself to post. (Yes I know there was a random one where they couldn’t even be looking at each other before this one)
I wonder why she decided to post these photos because surely she has other photos that she could have used because to me these pictures seem a very odd choice to use for a Valentine's Day post. Like you said doesn't she have any other pictures of them together that we haven't already seen and I have to admit something just feels off to me.

Reactions: 14
Genuinely think Napoli might win the CL. It certainly won’t be any of the english teams and bayern/psg don’t look great. Madrid haven’t been great recently either but they seem to get lucky in the CL, maybe dortmund?

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she decided to post these photos because surely she has other photos that she could have used because to me these pictures seem a very odd choice to use for a Valentine's Day post. Like you said doesn't she have any other pictures of them together that we haven't already seen and I have to admit something just feels off to me.
I they’ve been out together in London, I think it’s real

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are so strange. Idk why they wouldn't take photos together even if they are fake for pr

Reactions: 6
Tout reste a faire means
Everything has to be done - so maybe gotta fight hard to beat Munich still

mine translated to man United too which is weird but took some French in school lol
I know right I'm so confused where the united bit is coming from. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.