Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How toxic has this thread gone.. Full of high and mighty busy bodies.

Definitely not for me in here

✌

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

✌
It'd be the same whichever club it was thats under investigation. This thread is 1 of the least toxic on tattle some of the others jeez scary x

Reactions: 6

✌
I doubt you would be saying the same if it was Liverpool or United everyone was talking about 🤣 It’s a huge news story so obviously it’s going to be discussed, the same way it would be about any club. I would actually say this thread is probably the most normal one i’ve been on and has the nicest people, but if you don’t feel like it’s for you then that’s fair.

tbf i'm always expecting more scandal from us with our twatty board
And if it does it will be discussed in the exact same way as city has been the last few days. Same with every other club.

Reactions: 6
And if it does it will be discussed in the exact same way as city has been the last few days. Same with every other club.
and rightly so. Just like when we discuss players who've done horrific things clubs the least important thing in the convo

Reactions: 8
Love this thread and our little community.Has given me some light relief during some really tough times. Don’t leave Liv. ❤ As I said on an earlier page we United fans are used to hate all the time.

• Heart
How am I supposed to know that lol? I don’t work in that field and I know absolutely nothing about how these things are investigated/run nor have I claimed to, you would have to ask those in charge 👍🏼 We can only discuss information that has been made available to us, if those things you mentioned were brought to the attention of the public then obviously people would be talking about it. People on this thread are sharing opinions so if you don’t like it you know what to do, classic deflection.
Those things are publically available but covered up because there red shirts. It's nothing about deflection it's about treating each club the same.

But my one question to any rival fan of Liverpool United spurs arsenal is why don't your clubs/premier League want an independent regulator but the one club who has apparently committed all these offences.

Yeah but im deflecting and my clubs bad if the premier League had nothing to hide they and these clubs wouldn't be against transparency.

Reactions: 1
Love this thread and our little community.Has given me some light relief during some really tough times. Don’t leave Liv. ❤ As I said on an earlier page we United fans are used to hate all the time.
Well said this threads also helped me alot this past 2 years. I can only speak for myself Olivia but even though we are 'rivals' nothing I say about City is ever meant in a cruel/nasty way.
Unlike if i'm talking about that bloody lfc :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Those things are publically available but covered up because there red shirts. It's nothing about deflection it's about treating each club the same.

But my one question to any rival fan of Liverpool United spurs arsenal is why don't your clubs/premier League want an independent regulator but the one club who has apparently committed all these offences.

Yeah but im deflecting and my clubs bad if the premier League had nothing to hide they and these clubs wouldn't be against transparency.
If you are referring to the apparent hacking of databases then i’m pretty sure this was investigated years ago? So i’m not sure where you are seeing that they “covered it up”.

For the second point i’m not really sure what you want us to say? We are fans and have absolutely nothing to do with how our clubs are run.

Reactions: 5

All I can say is my board are twats :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well said this threads also helped me alot this past 2 years. I can only speak for myself Olivia but even though we are 'rivals' nothing I say about City is ever meant in a cruel/nasty way.
Unlike if i'm talking about that bloody lfc :ROFLMAO:
I can sadly empathise with you Pixxyy. ❤
---

All I can say is my board are twats :rolleyes:
Our board can’t even acknowledge Munich, don’t give interviews and were for the Super League and are counting out their post sale riches right now. They don’t care about an independent regulator.

• Heart
Agreed. There is so much of the City case none of us know and we can guess speculate etc. It's gonna be talked about but tbh until it's all resolved what is the point arguing? There are teams some of us don't like but we can enjoy the banter we have or you can ignore some. We do need some footballers or WAG gossip it's slightly gone for a while.
Oi @olivia321 you'd best not leave ya tart 😜😆😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.