Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No neither, i’ll always blame Daniel Levy for that.
I know there was a lot of poor results but I just thought it was very premature. Loved his reaction when you guys got through to the CL final back in 2019. Those two days of football with us beating barca and spurs beating ajax was some of the best and most exciting football i’ve ever watched, feel like there haven’t been moments like that in ages apart from maybe the city/madrid game last season which i still can’t believe at times 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Arteta masterclass 🫢 He really gathered Jesus & Zinchenko and plotted to take city down in order to win the league 😭

If Man City actually said there was a mole, that's them admitting there WAS wrongdoing, no?
So they probably didn't say it.

Probably.

No neither, i’ll always blame Daniel Levy for that.
I always thought the decision was odd. I like Poch as a manager and he seems like he had a good relationship with a lot of the players. Do you think he’d ever come back? Like would levy bring him back?

Reactions: 6
I believe it was Harry Gregg who pulled at least 3 people from the wreckage.
He did. He was such a hero pulling a baby and her mother out of the wreckage as well as Sir Bobby. And then he played with bad headache a few weeks later.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ive not been on here much today. I see theres comments regarding city and the charges thats put against them

i think the premier league here have been incredibly niave in their charges. They are essentially accusing city of not just breaking premier league rule they are actually accusing them of essentially committing fraud which is a criminal offence yet they haven't informed hmrc or the financial irregularities yet which concludes to me i don't think they have an actual clue of the seriousness of the allegations. combine this with not even having the charges correct on their own post.

the premier league have basically accused city of dishonesty which is esentially fraud. They will need to prove that companies such as delotte, bdo, hmrc the finacial regularities were all mislead and essentially lie to. I get some laughing but this is going to be a huge tit show and will damage the brand of the premier league when egg ends up on their face. This case is going to drag on for years and to be honest i dont think the premier league have a clue right now. they dont imo have a arbitration proccess that can even handle this size of accusation.

theyve also scored a bit of an own goal with the appointment of the arsenal fan on the panel of the hearing because should it progress to uk court a very dim view is taken in regards to conflict of interests.

I think this is going to be a tit show for all involved including the british government who have abu dhabi as one of out biggest investors int he country and for the oil needed for our gas supply.

they have really opened a can of worms here. I hope to god anyone who takes the piss their own club has their house in order. Just say city get found guilty although i dont think they will personally i think the premier league have thrown so many charges hoping something sticks what happens to the premier league when teams who have missed out finacially by missing out on cl football sue them, the teams who got relegated, who missed out on cup wins ect ect. its a whole train wreck in my opinion

Reactions: 12
And now he had gone.
Yeah the video looked just pushing and shoving the other one outside looked even more daft.
Gnonto was great. Really impressed with him. Plus ❤ to Patrick Bamford he remembered our club did not. 11 years since his god father passed away. His god father was our owner Mr Nigel Doughty.
I really didn't think our board would have the nerve to sack Marsch. But I suppose a combination of the fans turning, the 49ers having more influence and also Branford basically implying Marsch had lost the the dressing room was too much to ignore. Won't celebrate too much until I know who the replacement is.

And yes, Bamford is still very close to Michael (and of course the Z goal celebration is for Michael's company). Just a nice couple of posh lads who want to save the planet. I think Bamford has done tributes to Nigel in the past as well - clearly made a big impression.

Reactions: 7
I really didn't think our board would have the nerve to sack Marsch. But I suppose a combination of the fans turning, the 49ers having more influence and also Branford basically implying Marsch had lost the the dressing room was too much to ignore. Won't celebrate too much until I know who the replacement is.

And yes, Bamford is still very close to Michael (and of course the Z goal celebration is for Michael's company). Just a nice couple of posh lads who want to save the planet. I think Bamford has done tributes to Nigel in the past as well - clearly made a big impression.
Would love to know more about what Bamford said about Marsch losing the dressing room.

🤞🏻 he becomes the next usmnt manager. any links with tuchel and mourinho were just wishful thinking on our part. Gotta be more realistic about who we can get 😂

Reactions: 4
I always thought the decision was odd. I like Poch as a manager and he seems like he had a good relationship with a lot of the players. Do you think he’d ever come back? Like would levy bring him back?
Things would have to seriously change if he did come back I think… I mean not signing any players in the window after that CL final loss was down to Levy and that in my opinion is when it all went wrong, despite getting to the CL final that season our league form was awful. Daniel would never admit that though or take the blame for not signing anyone🙄

Also, i’ll never get over the fact he had to write a goodbye message to the team on a bleeping board.

• Sad

Wow I didn't hear Bamford say that about the now ex manager and the dressing room. I was pretty disappointed to gear our fans abuse him, yes he plats fir you and did for our hated rivals once but maybe some don't understand respect? He has never slagged Forest off and always shown respect. Yeah him and Michael 2 posh lads as you say but also have manners and know respect. Just a shame our club did nothing.
Who are you thinking of the next Manager? Another fairly unknown or more experienced manager?

Reactions: 5
Ive not been on here much today. I see theres comments regarding city and the charges thats put against them

i think the premier league here have been incredibly niave in their charges. They are essentially accusing city of not just breaking premier league rule they are actually accusing them of essentially committing fraud which is a criminal offence yet they haven't informed hmrc or the financial irregularities yet which concludes to me i don't think they have an actual clue of the seriousness of the allegations. combine this with not even having the charges correct on their own post.

the premier league have basically accused city of dishonesty which is esentially fraud. They will need to prove that companies such as delotte, bdo, hmrc the finacial regularities were all mislead and essentially lie to. I get some laughing but this is going to be a huge tit show and will damage the brand of the premier league when egg ends up on their face. This case is going to drag on for years and to be honest i dont think the premier league have a clue right now. they dont imo have a arbitration proccess that can even handle this size of accusation.

theyve also scored a bit of an own goal with the appointment of the arsenal fan on the panel of the hearing because should it progress to uk court a very dim view is taken in regards to conflict of interests.

I think this is going to be a tit show for all involved including the british government who have abu dhabi as one of out biggest investors int he country and for the oil needed for our gas supply.

they have really opened a can of worms here. I hope to god anyone who takes the piss their own club has their house in order. Just say city get found guilty although i dont think they will personally i think the premier league have thrown so many charges hoping something sticks what happens to the premier league when teams who have missed out finacially by missing out on cl football sue them, the teams who got relegated, who missed out on cup wins ect ect. its a whole train wreck in my opinion
There’s actual email evidence that City have provided which shows them attempting to reroute money through multiple streams rather than from the owner. I think the PL know they have a strong case hence why they’ve gone ahead with it.

I also think that if City don’t get punished other clubs will be in absolute uproar. Do agree it’s going to be a shitshow in terms of litigation and punishments though.

Reactions: 7
There’s actual email evidence that City have provided which shows them attempting to reroute money through multiple streams rather than from the owner. I think the PL know they have a strong case hence why they’ve gone ahead with it.

I also think that if City don’t get punished other clubs will be in absolute uproar. Do agree it’s going to be a shitshow in terms of litigation and punishments though.
The same emails that were proved at CAS to be cut an pasted together and where it was said NO EVIDENCE MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN THE OUTCOME, no one knows any of the information either party has but i trust the board of city such as people as khaldoon who are world wide business men. than i do the board of the premier league.... uefa were also said to have all this information. You cant be punished for something you havent done...... im sorry but if the premier league had this concreate case why havent they put charges agaisnt city since 2009 which is when they are going back to. Why havent accountancy firms such as BDO Delottie who are top of their fields found it in their yearly accounts...... I also wouldnt assume those clubs who are seeking punishment are squeeky clean neither

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS CAS AND TIMEBARRED THEY DIDNT GET OFF BECAUSE OF THAT IT JUST WASNT EVEN LOOKED AT OR CONSIDERED BECAUSE OF THAT. IT COULD MEAN LIKE THE REST OF UEFAS CASE IT WAS NONSENCE AND BASED OF A HACKED EMAIL WHICH DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT THREAD. ALSO USING DER SPEGIEL STUFF IS EVEN FUNNIER IMO THEY WERE PROVED TO HAVE CUT AND PASTED TO EDIT THE EMAILS IN A COURT. MAYBE SOME NEED TO STOP BLINDLY TRUSTING THE BRITISH MEDIA BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE THE RED SHIRTS INTERESTS AT HEARTS.

i dont think many realise this just isnt about football anymore the premier league have esentially charged one of their shareholders with charges they couldnt even get right and had to be corrected on so if it was so concrete they had theyd have the charged correct. In my honest opinion this is political motivated rather than league. Ceratain club ie tottenham liverpool united arseanl chelsea dont want an independent regulator if i i was asking a question it would be why not is there something they want to hide? It isnt coincidence that the chair of the PL is an united fan or that the 3 under her are liverpool supporters.

Its also got repercussions that expand far outside football imo. They are accusing senior officials at a country of fraud, one of which the uk currently relies heavy on so hope to god they have a concreate legal case, not this premier league arbitration one because it will end up in the courts because theirs no way in hell a selp appointed aribitration panel can be impartial it just doesnt happen.

The premier league isnt going to be the same its all going to blow up in my opinion

Dont get me wrong if city once every appeal has been done are found to be guilty then so be it, but make sure you treat every club with the same attitude. You only have to look at uniteds annual report and see they are being investegated by HMRC why isnt that being looked at by the premier league

• Haha
The same emails that were proved at CAS to be cut an pasted together and where it was said NO EVIDENCE MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN THE OUTCOME, no one knows any of the information either party has but i trust the board of city such as people as khaldoon who are world wide business men. than i do the board of the premier league.... uefa were also said to have all this information. You cant be punished for something you havent done...... im sorry but if the premier league had this concreate case why havent they put charges agaisnt city since 2009 which is when they are going back to. Why havent accountancy firms such as BDO Delottie who are top of their fields found it in their yearly accounts...... I also wouldnt assume those clubs who are seeking punishment are squeeky clean neither

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS CAS AND TIMEBARRED THEY DIDNT GET OFF BECAUSE OF THAT IT JUST WASNT EVEN LOOKED AT OR CONSIDERED BECAUSE OF THAT. IT COULD MEAN LIKE THE REST OF UEFAS CASE IT WAS NONSENCE AND BASED OF A HACKED EMAIL WHICH DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT THREAD. ALSO USING DER SPEGIEL STUFF IS EVEN FUNNIER IMO THEY WERE PROVED TO HAVE CUT AND PASTED TO EDIT THE EMAILS IN A COURT. MAYBE SOME NEED TO STOP BLINDLY TRUSTING THE BRITISH MEDIA BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE THE RED SHIRTS INTERESTS AT HEARTS.

i dont think many realise this just isnt about football anymore the premier league have esentially charged one of their shareholders with charges they couldnt even get right and had to be corrected on so if it was so concrete they had theyd have the charged correct. In my honest opinion this is political motivated rather than league. Ceratain club ie tottenham liverpool united arseanl chelsea dont want an independent regulator if i i was asking a question it would be why not is there something they want to hide? It isnt coincidence that the chair of the PL is an united fan or that the 3 under her are liverpool supporters.

Its also got repercussions that expand far outside football imo. They are accusing senior officials at a country of fraud, one of which the uk currently relies heavy on so hope to god they have a concreate legal case, not this premier league arbitration one because it will end up in the courts because theirs no way in hell a selp appointed aribitration panel can be impartial it just doesnt happen.

The premier league isnt going to be the same its all going to blow up in my opinion

Dont get me wrong if city once every appeal has been done are found to be guilty then so be it, but make sure you treat every club with the same attitude. You only have to look at uniteds annual report and see they are being investegated by HMRC why isnt that being looked at by the premier league
Sorry but the minute you start proclaiming it’s all a conspiracy against City you’ve lost the argument. I don’t care what CAS decided, it’s not relevant here. The PL have spent 4 years investigating, there’s over 100 charges. To dismiss them all as bias against little old city is naive at best and delusional at worst.

Reactions: 16
I don’t see it as a conspiracy against city at all, neither do I think it’s a political move. Just my opinion though 🤷🏻‍♀️ If an investigation has been going on for over 4 years then it’s serious imo. This guy seems to be really knowledgeable on the subject, he hosted a space on twitter last night and was really good in explaining the whole thing.

Sorry but the minute you start proclaiming it’s all a conspiracy against City you’ve lost the argument. I don’t care what CAS decided, it’s not relevant here. The PL have spent 4 years investigating, there’s over 100 charges. To dismiss them all as bias against little old city is naive at best and delusional at worst.
Your also being blinded, there over 100 charges have you a clue what they even are. i very much doubt it, its blinkers time i guess. Your going a bit too early again with the automatic guilty verdict..... Spurs were found guilty of this in the 80s had it turned over in the 90s. IM not saying it a conspiracy im saying its extremly convienent that despite investigating for 4 years they want the investigation charge which they couldnt even get correct on their own post and had to be corrected isnt anything to do with the independent regualtor.

As i have said IF city have done wrong which there isnt proof they have yet its charges and maybe you should look at the 100 charges. its the same charge for the same thing over and over again across 9 years all city have to to do is show one is false and lots fall like a deck of cards.

i get many think city are some corrupt club but lets be honest here nothings decided and probably wont for years so until that its decided fully they are not guilty.
---

I don’t see it as a conspiracy against city at all, neither do I think it’s a political move. Just my opinion though 🤷🏻‍♀️ If an investigation has been going on for over 4 years then it’s serious imo. This guy seems to be really knowledgeable on the subject, he hosted a space on twitter last night and was really good in explaining the whole thing.

4 years but conviently comes out before an independent regulator. Im sure many one here will be fair but then again i think the blinkers will be on because City are alway guilty despite the actual truth right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.