Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no point in arguing really. Everyone is gonna have a different option. People are just going on what been put out there and of course we are gonna talk about it.just like how we was talking a out Barcelona in the summer and all there signing.

No one is out to get one club and tbh if that's how you feel, that's a you problem.

The only thing I think if a bit unfair is bring it out now when there won't be a guilty or not guilty verdict for a long time it seems.

There shouldn't be this anger for something no one actually has a clue about as I assume no one works for there club.

Reactions: 10
Room 1 and 3 seem chaotic :LOL: Bless whoever decided to put Kane and Dier in a room together 😂
Room 4. I love Capaldi but Dier and Kane would bore me to tears. Haaland gives me the heebie jeebies and I’d need a good scrub after being in a room with Grealish 🤣 Mount and Rice would be like a couple of frat boys, they’d do my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How about you lock me in a room with Neves, Oscar Isaac, McTominay and Haaland instead

• Haha
How about you lock me in a room with Neves, Oscar Isaac, McTominay and Haaland instead
You have 2 very distinct types 🤣🤣

I saw someone up thread mention Mason Mount and just the reading of his name triggers flashbacks to his toes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread would be exactly the same regardless of what club it is. Unfortunately the current issues are with Man City. To say well what about x club or y club is irrelevant. This isn’t about them. Should other clubs be investigated, probably yes - as and when that happens, the discussions on here will be pretty similar.

Reactions: 16
Room 4. I love Capaldi but Dier and Kane would bore me to tears. Haaland gives me the heebie jeebies and I’d need a good scrub after being in a room with Grealish 🤣 Mount and Rice would be like a couple of frat boys, they’d do my head in.
my future hubby wouldnt bore me to tears, as i dont need him talking:D
---

oh back when Sky Sports news was on freeview so I watched that live gotta love Kammy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shall we have a game of snog marry avoid to make us all light hearted again?

I’ll give you all - Coady, Stones, Sterling

Shall we have a game of snog marry avoid to make us all light hearted again?

I’ll give you all - Coady, Stones, Sterling
snog sterling, marry coady, avoid stones mainly because of his other half lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.