Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soz to bring it back to the city topic but you can bet your asses that if it was liverpool/united/anyone else I would be on here gloating and screaming CHEATS because i’m a fickle bitter witch so like i don’t care if you guys wanna talk about it cos i would be ripping youse apart if the shoe was on the other foot 😂😂😂

as it stands you’re all witches and i hate you all (apart from the city fans)

hope you all get nits xx

(the last part is a joke btw, not the nits part i actually hope that happens)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thoughts on this thread regarding the Man City situation guys
MikeLUHG is literally a city fan in disguise on a massive wind up 😂 every united fan hates him. He ends every tweet with ‘hope that helps’ and it definitely bleeping doesn’t 😂

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on this thread regarding the Man City situation guys
oh not that **** he once tried to argue with me that I shouldn't support Rashford because he's from the academy or something. He's weird and not a Utd fan
---

MikeLUHG is literally a city fan in disguise on a massive wind up 😂 every united fan hates him. He ends every tweet with ‘hope that helps’ and it definitely bleeping doesn’t 😂
oh best thing was when Andreas Pereira tweeted him & put 'hope this helps' nearly pmsl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just going to leave this here.

Loopholes as always. These guys aren’t stupid, it’ll just be a battle of who has the best million pound lawyer
---

Right lock me in 1 please and throw away the key.

I wonder who would win if Stormz and Erling arm wrestled?
Sorry but Erlinda is a twig that shouldn’t even be a question, he’s just lanky no muscle
Who are the third people on each? I know Ksi but have they just selected random YouTubers?

Reactions: 2
Shall we have a game of snog marry avoid to make us all light hearted again?

I’ll give you all - Coady, Stones, Sterling
Only one I would marry is Stones ❤ the other two would be off a cliff in seconds, sorry to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeez leave you lot alone for 36 hours and *gestures at it all*

Room 2… my Spurs heart can’t lie.

I’ll never be able to see MM without thinking of his feet 🤢

Funny clip would be Dier scoring in the NLD, shhing the crowd and telling sub Ramsey to “sit back down”, only for us to lose 4-2 😬

Marry Coady, snog Sterling and avoid Stones.

New one: Trippier, Van Dijk and Ings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but the minute you start proclaiming it’s all a conspiracy against City you’ve lost the argument. I don’t care what CAS decided, it’s not relevant here. The PL have spent 4 years investigating, there’s over 100 charges. To dismiss them all as bias against little old city is naive at best and delusional at worst.
Its more of an agenda against the arabs hence why non of the other teams will be investigated. I am sure there would easily get over 100 charges against alot of other clubs if they put the same energy in.

Jeez leave you lot alone for 36 hours and *gestures at it all*

Room 2… my Spurs heart can’t lie.

I’ll never be able to see MM without thinking of his feet 🤢

Funny clip would be Dier scoring in the NLD, shhing the crowd and telling sub Ramsey to “sit back down”, only for us to lose 4-2 😬

Marry Coady, snog Sterling and avoid Stones.

New one: Trippier, Van Dijk and Ings
Marry VVD, snog Trippier and Avoid Ings

Reactions: 1
How am I supposed to know that lol? I don’t work in that field and I know absolutely nothing about how these things are investigated/run nor have I claimed to, you would have to ask those in charge 👍🏼 We can only discuss information that has been made available to us, if those things you mentioned were brought to the attention of the public then obviously people would be talking about it. People on this thread are sharing opinions so if you don’t like it you know what to do, classic deflection.
The world cup proved all the hate for rich arabs and this is the topping on the cake for them to get them where it hurts. How harsh the punishment will be will show the real hate.

Its more of an agenda against the arabs hence why non of the other teams will be investigated. I am sure there would easily get over 100 charges against alot of other clubs if they put the same energy in.
I’m sure Aston Villa and Fulham have Arab owners, I think one of the Everton owners is too and Newcastle obviously.

If you believe this is all made up on the basis of xenophobia/racism, do you think something will come out against these clubs? surely if racism is the motivator they’d go after them all too.

I don’t support one of the big six btw so I have no bias. I don’t think this is all made up though. There has to be something to it.

Reactions: 9
The world cup proved all the hate for rich arabs and this is the topping on the cake for them to get them where it hurts. How harsh the punishment will be will show the real hate.
I can only speak for myself, but the issue most people had with the world cup was the absolutely disgraceful working conditions that caused the deaths of multiple people, all for the sake of thousands of rich people flocking to watch a football tournament.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.