Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your also being blinded, there over 100 charges have you a clue what they even are. i very much doubt it, its blinkers time i guess. Your going a bit too early again with the automatic guilty verdict..... Spurs were found guilty of this in the 80s had it turned over in the 90s. IM not saying it a conspiracy im saying its extremly convienent that despite investigating for 4 years they want the investigation charge which they couldnt even get correct on their own post and had to be corrected isnt anything to do with the independent regualtor.

As i have said IF city have done wrong which there isnt proof they have yet its charges and maybe you should look at the 100 charges. its the same charge for the same thing over and over again across 9 years all city have to to do is show one is false and lots fall like a deck of cards.

i get many think city are some corrupt club but lets be honest here nothings decided and probably wont for years so until that its decided fully they are not guilty.
---

4 years but conviently comes out before an independent regulator. Im sure many one here will be fair but then again i think the blinkers will be on because City are alway guilty despite the actual truth right
It’s just my opinion, and that won’t change. I’m just struggling to understand the whole narrative a lot of city fans have that everyone is out to get them, when the reality is most people don’t even care that they exist 😭 This is a legal issue, not some fans on twitter throwing accusations around and if city are guilty then they should be punished accordingly, I think that’s fair?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The same emails that were proved at CAS to be cut an pasted together and where it was said NO EVIDENCE MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN THE OUTCOME, no one knows any of the information either party has but i trust the board of city such as people as khaldoon who are world wide business men. than i do the board of the premier league.... uefa were also said to have all this information. You cant be punished for something you havent done...... im sorry but if the premier league had this concreate case why havent they put charges agaisnt city since 2009 which is when they are going back to. Why havent accountancy firms such as BDO Delottie who are top of their fields found it in their yearly accounts...... I also wouldnt assume those clubs who are seeking punishment are squeeky clean neither

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS CAS AND TIMEBARRED THEY DIDNT GET OFF BECAUSE OF THAT IT JUST WASNT EVEN LOOKED AT OR CONSIDERED BECAUSE OF THAT. IT COULD MEAN LIKE THE REST OF UEFAS CASE IT WAS NONSENCE AND BASED OF A HACKED EMAIL WHICH DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT THREAD. ALSO USING DER SPEGIEL STUFF IS EVEN FUNNIER IMO THEY WERE PROVED TO HAVE CUT AND PASTED TO EDIT THE EMAILS IN A COURT. MAYBE SOME NEED TO STOP BLINDLY TRUSTING THE BRITISH MEDIA BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE THE RED SHIRTS INTERESTS AT HEARTS.

i dont think many realise this just isnt about football anymore the premier league have esentially charged one of their shareholders with charges they couldnt even get right and had to be corrected on so if it was so concrete they had theyd have the charged correct. In my honest opinion this is political motivated rather than league. Ceratain club ie tottenham liverpool united arseanl chelsea dont want an independent regulator if i i was asking a question it would be why not is there something they want to hide? It isnt coincidence that the chair of the PL is an united fan or that the 3 under her are liverpool supporters.

Its also got repercussions that expand far outside football imo. They are accusing senior officials at a country of fraud, one of which the uk currently relies heavy on so hope to god they have a concreate legal case, not this premier league arbitration one because it will end up in the courts because theirs no way in hell a selp appointed aribitration panel can be impartial it just doesnt happen.

The premier league isnt going to be the same its all going to blow up in my opinion

Dont get me wrong if city once every appeal has been done are found to be guilty then so be it, but make sure you treat every club with the same attitude. You only have to look at uniteds annual report and see they are being investegated by HMRC why isnt that being looked at by the premier league
Hi Pep 👋🏻

Have you figured out why your team are tit this season?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just my opinion, and that won’t change. I’m just struggling to understand the whole narrative a lot of city fans have that everyone is out to get them, when the reality is most people don’t even care that they exist 😭 This is a legal issue, not some fans on twitter throwing accusations around and if city are guilty then they should be punished accordingly, I think that’s fair?
no i agree if they have commited offences dont get me wrong punish them but i hope the premier league are holding all clubs to the same standard., i just dont like the blinkers.

the issue with a lot of city fans is the belief that the 'cartel clubs' are out to get them. I dont think many see that when they were took over in 2008 that suddenly ffp was fetched in which originally was to stop debt and clubs who were mentioned as debt were untied, barcelona and real and all of a sudden it was changed...... the issue many have with thinking people are out to get them is that i think when initially the financial rules were brought in city were given 12 months to break even which anyone who runs a business knew they were going to fail and when they handed their accounts in rules were retrospecitvily changed. I think newcaslte fans will start feeling simular as how all of a sudden the rules change when they get took over.

The issue i have do people really believe that city for 9 years of accounts managed to hide things from the premier league, HMRC, Delottie, and their own accountants BDO (who are one of the biggest accountancy firms in world).

From reading more into it it seems to stem from a Roberto M payment and something to do with player image rights through 3rd party companies (which are legal under premier league rules).

Anyway it wont be over for year someone just said on sky that a baseball team too 16 years for it all to be cleared up and they were charged with less.

Your also being blinded, there over 100 charges have you a clue what they even are. i very much doubt it, its blinkers time i guess. Your going a bit too early again with the automatic guilty verdict..... Spurs were found guilty of this in the 80s had it turned over in the 90s. IM not saying it a conspiracy im saying its extremly convienent that despite investigating for 4 years they want the investigation charge which they couldnt even get correct on their own post and had to be corrected isnt anything to do with the independent regualtor.

As i have said IF city have done wrong which there isnt proof they have yet its charges and maybe you should look at the 100 charges. its the same charge for the same thing over and over again across 9 years all city have to to do is show one is false and lots fall like a deck of cards.

i get many think city are some corrupt club but lets be honest here nothings decided and probably wont for years so until that its decided fully they are not guilty.
---

4 years but conviently comes out before an independent regulator. Im sure many one here will be fair but then again i think the blinkers will be on because City are alway guilty despite the actual truth right
You’ve not got a leg to stand on. Your club was done the minute it tried to claim it brought in more money last season than Madrid or United 😂 can’t fill the stadium week to week but higher revenue streams than massive institutions… suuuuureeeee 😂

Reactions: 1
You’ve not got a leg to stand on. Your club was done the minute it tried to claim it brought in more money last season than Madrid or United 😂 can’t fill the stadium week to week but higher revenue streams than massive institutions… suuuuureeeee 😂
maybe you should actually research into that and what constitues revenue income. The premier league clubs always earn more than real madrid through tv money for one. Sponsors dont care about fans and its never been based off how many fans a club has. The history nonsence doesnt releate to business right now no one care what teams won 10 years ago 30 years ago. It all about brands here and now..

When arguements like that come up i chuckle because Delottie and forbes are the ones who make those lists and you think they risk their reputations on the back of claims like that

I’m sure a lot of clubs toe the line but this is loads and loads of violations…it looks pretty bad

If like you say they haven’t done it, then they won’t be punished but I think if it’s been being investigated for four years I think it’s likely something has gone on …

I don’t think it really matters if the PL chair People supports Man Utd and Liverpool as the investigations ongoing since before they got in… also they look mid 50s back then everyone supported one of them.

I don’t think British media are doing this to benefit Liverpool. The main media newspaper in the UK is the Sun and everyone in Liverpool (rightly so) despises them so I’m pretty sure Liverpool fans would tell them where to stick their help.

I truly do feel bad for the players and the fans but I think unfortunately your club has put its trust in people who have fiddled the figures.

Reactions: 7
Just a minor point, but audit firms really are far from infallible. Just look at KPMG and the collapse of Carillion. Big four accountancy firms, GT, RSM etc get fined constantly for their failings.

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣let be honest they was asking to be looked at when they said there revenue was higher than Barcelona, real Madrid, BM, Liverpool and United.

Reactions: 9
maybe you should actually research into that and what constitues revenue income. The premier league clubs always earn more than real madrid through tv money for one. Sponsors dont care about fans and its never been based off how many fans a club has. The history nonsence doesnt releate to business right now no one care what teams won 10 years ago 30 years ago. It all about brands here and now..

When arguements like that come up i chuckle because Delottie and forbes are the ones who make those lists and you think they risk their reputations on the back of claims like that
There’s nothing anyone can say that will change your mind on this but I’m telling you now there is literally no way Manchester City made more money than any other club last season. Investigations have shown some of City’s sponsors such as one betting company was actually fake and was in fact a PR company which could be traced back to Abu Dhabi.

🤣🤣let be honest they was asking to be looked at when they said there revenue was higher than Barcelona, real Madrid, BM, Liverpool and United.
I’m not going to pretend I know what i’m talking about because I don't, none of us on this thread do, but this alone should ring alarm bells 😭
---

@wordzalad you lot again?! ffs, it’s genuinely a loop of wolves, brighton & chelsea every other week for us i’m TIRED 😭

Last edited:
I’m not going to pretend I know what i’m talking about because I don't, none of us on this thread do, but this alone should ring alarm bells 😭
---

@wordzalad you lot again?! ffs, it’s genuinely a loop of wolves, brighton & chelsea every other week for us i’m TIRED 😭

Swear we’ve played each other about six times already 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s nothing anyone can say that will change your mind on this but I’m telling you now there is literally no way Manchester City made more money than any other club last season. Investigations have shown some of City’s sponsors such as one betting company was actually fake and was in fact a PR company which could be traced back to Abu Dhabi.
The same betting company sponsor issues that over half the premier League are dealing with Fulham, Liverpool plenty more as well but let's isolate city there..... I prefer to trust companies such as Deloitte and Forbes over people online personally

The same betting company sponsor issues that over half the premier League are dealing with Fulham, Liverpool plenty more as well but let's isolate city there..... I prefer to trust companies such as Deloitte and Forbes over people online personally
The difference is Fulham, Liverpool etc haven’t apparently broken multiple rules/laws. If they had they would be investigated too, for all we know they could be and it just hasn’t been made public yet. I promise you there is not some agenda against your club 🤣

Reactions: 8
The difference is Fulham, Liverpool etc haven’t apparently broken multiple rules/laws. If they had they would be investigated too, for all we know they could be and it just hasn’t been made public yet. I promise you there is not some agenda against your club 🤣
Answer one question why was your hacking case not looked at or your Stanley park development that hasn't happened yet? , why is united under investigation by HMRC why's that not mentioned.

How come no one’s looking into Salah and that peri peri Andy Carroll Nunez robbing a wage of Liverpool every week

Why was no one arsed when United were paying a rapist for 18 months

Just say you hate City and want them out the league instead of dragging it on to every page of thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Answer one question why was your hacking case not looked at or your Stanley park development that hasn't happened yet? , why is united under investigation by HMRC why's that not mentioned.
How am I supposed to know that lol? I don’t work in that field and I know absolutely nothing about how these things are investigated/run nor have I claimed to, you would have to ask those in charge 👍🏼 We can only discuss information that has been made available to us, if those things you mentioned were brought to the attention of the public then obviously people would be talking about it. People on this thread are sharing opinions so if you don’t like it you know what to do, classic deflection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How come no one’s looking into Salah and that peri peri Andy Carroll Nunez robbing a wage of Liverpool every week

Why was no one arsed when United were paying a rapist for 18 months

Just say you hate City and want out the league instead of dragging it on to every page of thread.
same reason city are still paying theres tbf ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.