Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ™ˆ I dont understand whats going on this past few games. on their A game they should thrash all teams tbh

Reactions: 6
šŸ™ˆ I dont understand whats going on this past few games. on their A game they should thrash all teams tbh
I wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes because they don't seem to be playing anywhere near the standards that they were before.

Reactions: 5
Me to Juventus for giving us their ā€œdeadwoodā€ in Kulusevski & Bentancur #forevergrateful šŸ˜˜
Those two better not ever get an injury again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes because they don't seem to be playing anywhere near the standards that they were before.
yup 1 or 2 players having a off day i'd get but this seems more than just a few off days

Reactions: 3
yup 1 or 2 players having a off day i'd get but this seems more than just a few off days
Yeah something has definitely happened and the body language of some of the players looks extremely negative also it feels like they are not putting in the effort that they usually would.

Reactions: 4
weā€™ve actually played really well this half and looked back to how we used to play. i agree we still need to improve but saying stuff like ā€˜whatā€™s happened to cityā€™ when weā€™re 2nd in the league even with this result is hilarious šŸ˜‚ i have faith (please pep i beg stop changing things every game you are messing with their heads)

those are fluke goals and both of them are edersons mistake. that first goal was the result of him passing when he shouldā€™ve booted it away i have no idea what he was thinking. second was down to rodri he shouldā€™ve defended loads better there and ederson shouldā€™ve saved that header it didnā€™t even have any power behind it šŸ˜‚

ref just letting everyone commit GBH on rico is winding me up though heā€™s a CHILD leave him alone you big bullies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The most accurate tweet, whether we win or whether we lose everything we do can literally be regarded ā€œthe most tottenham thingā€ āœŒšŸ¼šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
(please pep i beg stop changing things every game you are messing with their heads)
He seems to be making changes things in every single game now which is not like Pep as usually he sticks with the same team but today for some reason he made 5 changes.

weā€™ve actually played really well this half and looked back to how we used to play. i agree we still need to improve but saying stuff like ā€˜whatā€™s happened to cityā€™ when weā€™re 2nd in the league even with this result is hilarious šŸ˜‚ i have faith (please pep i beg stop changing things every game you are messing with their heads)

those are fluke goals and both of them are edersons mistake. that first goal was the result of him passing when he shouldā€™ve booted it away i have no idea what he was thinking. second was down to rodri he shouldā€™ve defended loads better there and ederson shouldā€™ve saved that header it didnā€™t even have any power behind it šŸ˜‚

ref just letting everyone commit GBH on rico is winding me up though heā€™s a CHILD leave him alone you big bullies.
You might be 2nd but overall thereā€™s still been a definite drop off, itā€™s ok to say that as itā€™s bound to happen eventually when you are playing top football every single year. Not saying city are horrendous because obviously thatā€™s not true but imo they donā€™t look anywhere near as good as they have in previous seasons.

pff 0-21 and its my lads second šŸ¤£

• Haha
Iā€™m sorry I could NEVER be a spurs fan, ever. The way they bottle it every single time needs to be studied, I would be absolutely ILL šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m so glad us spurs fans get the sympathy vote on this thread (because I need all the sympathy and support when supporting this club) so thanks guys ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's going to be like the 2019 Champions League Quarter Final all over again isn't it.

You might be 2nd but overall thereā€™s still been a definite drop off, itā€™s ok to say that as itā€™s bound to happen eventually when you are playing top football every single year. Not saying city are horrendous because obviously thatā€™s not true but imo they donā€™t look anywhere near as good as they have in previous seasons.
This and also how awful have teams below them been? Credit to Newcastle, but thereā€™s a reason that theyā€™re up there. Man U have only just got in their swing and weā€™re awful.

Oh and FML and KMN. šŸ« 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.