Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This and also how awful have teams below them been? Credit to Newcastle, but there’s a reason that they’re up there. Man U have only just got in their swing and we’re awful.

Oh and FML and KMN. 🫠
Kinda in a swing as we still are having awful performances, second half v City & I think the scores in the Everton/Charlton flatter us as we wernt our best in them

Reactions: 3
This and also how awful have teams below them been? Credit to Newcastle, but there’s a reason that they’re up there. Man U have only just got in their swing and we’re awful.

Oh and FML and KMN. 🫠
I feel like overall the standard of the league this year has been bleeping shite tbh, no one is consistently impressing me. It would never happen but I saw someone say it would be good if all 20 teams got the same exact amount of money to spend every year, that way we would really see who was the best.

Reactions: 7
Son sorry I can’t keep defending you, he’s literally offering ziltch, na da, nothing this season. Get Richarlison on fgs

Hugo its time to retire mate. You’re done.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hugo’s actually embarrassing himself now. Forster can’t be any worse, right?

Richy for an 81st and 86th brace please.

• Haha
Bloody hell, Lloris has always been known for his errors here and there but MY GOD ITS EVERY bleeping GAME NOW MULTIPLE. That penalty shootout at the WC has actually ruined him.

• Haha
What is even going on with this game.
I have to say it’s so much more relaxing watching city play when you aren’t relying on them to drop points for the sake of the title race. Arsenal fans might have to experience that this season though so good luck to them 😭

• Haha
I think the world cup break has completely messed up the league flow
I agree with this because after the World Cup finished some teams just haven't got in the same rhythm for example Leicester haven't won a game since they came back whereas before the break they were winning games and playing really good football.

Lloris my brother… I think it might be time to hang up the gloves.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, Lloris has always been known for his errors here and there but MY GOD ITS EVERY bleeping GAME NOW MULTIPLE. That penalty shootout at the WC has actually ruined him.
Lloris was making errors before the World Cup but I think his confidence has taken a real hit as he doesn't seem to make saves anymore, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham make a bid for Jordan Pickford as they are rumoured to be interested in him.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lloris was making errors before the World Cup but I think his confidence has taken a real hit as he doesn't seem to make saves anymore, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham make a bid for Jordan Pickford as they are rumoured to be interested in him.
noooo Jordan you could get a trophy next season staying

Championship Winner :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would anyone be surprised if Conte walked away after this game because we know that he isn't happy with the board and wants to buy some players.

Reactions: 8
Just keep Kulu, Bentancur and Romero and sell the rest please. Jeez I feel for the fans who travelled North midweek for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.