Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t put up with you anymore

View attachment 1892518
My hair. You wanted a bird to s on it now it’s getting pulled. It’s cruel I tell you. And I was happy to see you return.
I haven’t really been paying attention to the bottom of the table but duck me what happened to west ham?! I didn’t know they were so far down, didn’t they come 6/7th last year? Wonder what’s going wrong.

I would say if they can’t improve there’s a serious chance they could be in trouble of relegation, along with Everton and probably Southampton.
The cat kicker has been injured but I heard new signings have not made the impact they were expecting and their away form has been really bad. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t really been paying attention to the bottom of the table but duck me what happened to west ham?! I didn’t know they were so far down, didn’t they come 6/7th last year? Wonder what’s going wrong.

I would say if they can’t improve there’s a serious chance they could be in trouble of relegation, along with Everton and probably Southampton.
Sad state of affairs. Everyone’s worked out Moyes’ game, and Stuart Pearce left. Subs don’t come on until late in the game, Benrahma must wind David up something silly cause he doesn’t play when he’s been probably one of our best, Bowen is anon - I blame Dani Dyer (I don’t really but he really is tit now)

Jesus wept this is bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😃the United fans are singing the Cantona chant. At Selhurst Park. I love this game.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i looked back at my predictions for this season and i had these as my top four:

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Spurs

can’t see this happening now though but i’m still manifesting a city win - think this year we might not win the league but win the CL. dunno just have a funny feeling we will.

• Heart
i looked back at my predictions for this season and i had these as my top four:

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Spurs

can’t see this happening now though but i’m still manifesting a city win - think this year we might not win the league but win the CL. dunno just have a funny feeling we will.
I 'think' I'd take 2nd place in the league to finally win the CL 🙏🙏 please I can't cope with the only chant rivals can shout at us 😭😭😭😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To win- Arsenal
Second- City
Relegated- Bournemouth, Southampton, West Ham.

Wonder if Rice Rice Baby goes if they go down, and who to?

I think we will be okay. I’ll feel a lot better when we get to the middle of the table rather than 16th

To win- Arsenal
Second- City
Relegated- Bournemouth, Southampton, West Ham.

Wonder if Rice Rice Baby goes if they go down, and who to?

I think we will be okay. I’ll feel a lot better when we get to the middle of the table rather than 16th
I think Rice is going whether we stay up or go down. He made his ambitions pretty clear with comments made during the World Cup.

Reactions: 12
So after the Days & Days of talk about our goal v City, gonna get the same about that Pen decision i'm sure :censored:

Reactions: 1
To win- I think it’ll be the Gooners, but I can’t bring myself to vote for them so Citeh plz. 🫢

Relegated- Southampton, Everton and Bournemouth.

The Shakira song is still a bop 😆
She even made a tiktok dance. The gifting never ends 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Fair enough to palace man that goal was class 👏🏼 Brutal for utd fans though I would be gutted to concede that late on. Not having casemiro against arsenal is not good.

So after the Days & Days of talk about our goal v City, gonna get the same about that Pen decision i'm sure :censored:
What happened? I only caught the last part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Fair enough to palace man that goal was class 👏🏼 Brutal for utd fans though I would be gutted to concede that late on. Not having casemiro against arsenal is not good.

What happened? I only caught the last part of the game.
They deserved a goal as we were crap second half

• Sad
Reactions: 1
should’ve been a couple red cards in that game imo and a penalty.

but after this weekend?

38D25B22-5ECF-41FC-BA2E-47C74FDFE4EE.gif

p.s. the pace on rat boy fernandes when he’s about to mouth off and harass the ref is the fastest i seen him run all game. would love to spark him out can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 11

but after this weekend?

View attachment 1893291

p.s. the pace on rat boy fernandes when he’s about to mouth off and harass the ref is the fastest i seen him run all game. would love to spark him out can’t stand him
Thats the game some go your way others dont, and you just gotta hope it evens out by end of season lol

Reactions: 8

but after this weekend?

View attachment 1893291

Don’t know what it is about Bruno Ratnandes but I truly cannot stand the guy 😭 Don’t think he’s ever done anything that bad but he’s just one of those people that I would take great delight in punching in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just shows VAR isn’t consistent. Now the City and United fans can stop arguing or cry together. You’ve both had a decision that didn’t go for you.

I’ll comfort McTominay 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't enjoy that game ngl 😑 Scrappy as tit! Panicky passing and doing stupid stuff. As soon as DeGea got named motm just before the free kick I was like 😱 commentator's curse 😂

For some reason I thought it was the FA cup until half time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know what it is about Bruno Ratnandes but I truly cannot stand the guy 😭 Don’t think he’s ever done anything that bad but he’s just one of those people that I would take great delight in punching in the face.
he was definitely the kid at school that was always grassing on everyone. gives off proper cry baby vibes. a true mard arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he was definitely the kid at school that was always grassing on everyone. gives off proper cry baby vibes. a true mard arse.
He looks like the kid that would pick his nose and chase you with it 🤢 he actually makes me feel ill

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.