Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he’s the type that you’d bump into in a bar, say “oh sorry mate” and he’d be like up in your face going AREYOUSTARTINGONME.
everyone always has that perception of scottish people but i promise we aren’t that bad 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he was definitely the kid at school that was always grassing on everyone. gives off proper cry baby vibes. a true mard arse.
Fernandes is the bleeping double of this guy from Two Pints of Lager. It’s all I can think about when I see him now lmao.

everyone always has that perception of scottish people but i promise we aren’t that bad 😭💀
Ahaha I know I swear, I just imagine he’d think people were starting on him 🤣. Tbf there’s a few in the Prem like that 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fernandes is the bleeping double of this guy from Two Pints of Lager. It’s all I can think about when I see him now lmao.
lmao ralf little 😂😂 they do look alike!

ain’t it funny how different people relate things back to different things - he’s the kid from the royale family to me.

i just can’t stand him bet he’s always got skid marks in his underpants.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sky Sports saying about Moyes going back to Everton possibly, so does that mean Frank jnr will be back at West Ham after his Chelsea stint? Can see a warm welcome for him 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sky Sports saying about Moyes going back to Everton possibly, so does that mean Frank jnr will be back at West Ham after his Chelsea stint? Can see a warm welcome for him 😬
they’ve got both of them down as next to go, clubs might as well organise a swap deal now 🤣

CEAC36C7-7DF1-43DB-B381-D4C16CFE327D.jpeg

out of curiosity, what are peoples thoughts on Lampard as a manager in general?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
wonder if our game tonight against spurs will get cancelled because of the weather. pretty heavy snow in south manchester and the airport closed it’s runways this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
lmao ralf little  they do look alike!

ain’t it funny how different people relate things back to different things - he’s the kid from the royale family to me.

i just can’t stand him bet he’s always got skid marks in his underpants.
Lmao I said this a few threads ago. It's all I see when I look at him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesse Lingard’s done a podcast with Steven Bartlett. On my to listen to list

Reactions: 7
they’ve got both of them down as next to go, clubs might as well organise a swap deal now 🤣

View attachment 1893811

Apart from Klopp and Vieira I could see all those managers being sacked before the season is over.

Genuinely think Lampard is a terrible manager. Has no style, no clear ideas and has ridden his way into top jobs because of his name. He needs to go outside of England and learn his trade imo.

Reactions: 14
I think the Chelsea job came too soon for Lampard. He had very little managerial experience. Maybe if he’d had a few more years under his belt as a manager he’d have done better with Chelsea. However I don’t think he could have turned it down because it was probably a once in a lifetime chance for him.

Reactions: 12
I think the Chelsea job came too soon for Lampard. He had very little managerial experience. Maybe if he’d had a few more years under his belt as a manager he’d have done better with Chelsea. However I don’t think he could have turned it down because it was probably a once in a lifetime chance for him.
Definitely. And understandably so, he probably thought that it was his one chance to manager Chelsea. Hindsight is a great thing though I suppose.

Reactions: 8
Not it a million years. The fans hate him and he hates the club.
I thought so. Can see Moyes getting the sack though but has he got a lengthy contract so will cost to sack him?

View attachment 1893811

For once our Manager ain't on there. 😆
He did alright at the Sheep with limited money. But maybe too soon at Chelsea but guess it was too good to turn down. When is the right time to move higher or bigger team?

Reactions: 6
wonder if our game tonight against spurs will get cancelled because of the weather. pretty heavy snow in south manchester and the airport closed it’s runways this morning.
Apparently they have sorted the pitch and are moving the snow out the way. Will try to find where I saw it....
Screenshot_20230119_113358_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
was gonna go tonight but they want £68 a ticket which is daylight bleeping robbery. mid week game on a frigid night and would cost me £120 to take a kid with me. bleeping scandalous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
was gonna go tonight but they want £68 a ticket which is daylight bleeping robbery. mid week game on a frigid night and would cost me £120 to take a kid with me. bleeping scandalous.
A lot of fans (yes we have a lot of fans 😏😏) have said it's a ridiculous price for a Thursday night game

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.