Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me at all. Apparently he was practically signed to manage us and was then offered the Real Madrid job so took that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I blame this thread for my dream… following on from the talk the other day…

I dreamt that my ex who was Robertson somehow, wanted to get back with me and kept sending me Ubereats but my best mate who was Fernandes also liked me and broke up with this girl he was seeing (who was a girl from work who is IRL a) married to a woman and b) a Liverpool fan so don’t know how he swung that).

I'm sure some of them in that thread think they'll actually be with JG one day 😆
Honestly it’s a matter of time before one of them are catfished by someone with a Getty Images picture of him saying “hey babe I’m Jack I want to be with you. Please PayPal me £500 and I’ll book you into a hotel… I can pay you back but i left my bag at training”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I blame this thread for my dream… following on from the talk the other day…

I dreamt that my ex who was Robertson somehow, wanted to get back with me and kept sending me Ubereats but my best mate who was Fernandes also liked me and broke up with this girl he was seeing (who was a girl from work who is IRL a) married to a woman and b) a Liverpool fan so don’t know how he swung that).

Honestly it’s a matter of time before one of them are catfished by someone with a Getty Images picture of him saying “hey babe I’m Jack I want to be with you. Please PayPal me £500 and I’ll book you into a hotel… I can pay you back but i left my bag at training”
They’ve been catfished a few times. A girl sent a pic in her knickers to some account they thought was Gucci’s private account because Emily Atack was following it. In the early days of the thread some would send nudes to Gucci it was a cesspit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They’ve been catfished a few times. A girl sent a pic in her knickers to some account they thought was Gucci’s private account because Emily Atack was following it. In the early days of the thread some would send nudes to Gucci it was a cesspit.
i would like to state for the record that i have done none of these things ✌🏼 i did wake up once severely hungover to realise i had sent him a DM on instagram and my arse fell off until i read the message and i’d basically sent him a message saying he needs to invest in some good quality sunscreen because he is prematurely ageing and has too many forehead creases and also added some links to good options lmaooooo 😂😂😂 thank god for the unsend button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i would like to state for the record that i have done none of these things ✌🏼 i did wake up once severely hungover to realise i had sent him a DM on instagram and my arse fell off until i read the message and i’d basically sent him a message saying he needs to invest in some good quality sunscreen because he is prematurely ageing and has too many forehead creases and also added some links to good options lmaooooo 😂😂😂 thank god for the unsend button.
Nooooo 💀💀💀💀 that’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ 😭 I see it’s kicking off a bit this morning, personally I just can’t imagine why you would want to beef a stranger on a forum. God forbid they wanted to speak with a specific poster, if someone tried to dictate what I was posting I would be telling them where to go 🤣

Reactions: 7
tbf It's JG so they'll most likely get a go
Was about to say the same, he’s not fussy at all, is he?! 🤣

Just seen Pep’s angry interviews from last night, he’s not a happy chappy, is he? Surprised he called out the fans??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Are Chelsea planning on selling anyone or are they just buying and hoping they can lose a few players on the way to games?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen Pep’s angry interviews from last night, he’s not a happy chappy, is he? Surprised he called out the fans??
Seems a bit rich that he was complaining about the Home fans, when it was pointed out up thread the prohibitive price of tickets for a midweek game. Someone needs to have a word with him.

Judging by our recent form I can only assume that the Bad Omen is still around, decorating the minimalistic house with the minimalistic underwear she models (yes I’m jealous!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I high-fived JG, Pep, and a few other players during the player arrivals before the NYE match against Everton at the Etihad. So wait, you’re saying that doesn’t mean I’m considered their girlfriend?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.