Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I ventured on the JG thread in the very early days of him having a thread and quickly realised they weren't my people.
They're probs moaning about this thread now saying we're boring 🤣
pff which thread came up with Stripper of the Match :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For sure but all I did was tag someone I knew from the beginning whi loved brunette jack. Like that was all had nothing to do with the others in there but they have ganged up in me for what ever reason. Just very sad because they clearly are not very welcoming to other who like jack.
I just don’t understand why people are so arsed about what someone else posts lmao, unless it’s being rude to another poster or deliberately trying to start tit then who cares? These are threads for Jack Grealish and other footballers, it’s not the bleeping secret service 😭💀

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why people are so arsed about what someone else posts lmao, unless it’s being rude to another poster or deliberately trying to start tit then who cares? These are threads for Jack Grealish and other footballers, it’s not the bleeping secret service 😭💀
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️same here. I tagged the person who I was on about so they could and should have just ignored it. But guess not over there. I know to stay away in future unless you fit in with the click your not welcome. That's what I took from the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure some of them in that thread think they'll actually be with JG one day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️same here. I tagged the person who I was on about so they could and should have just ignored it. But guess not over there. I know to stay away in future unless you fit in with the click your not welcome. That's what I took from the whole thing.
Oh well, duck them if they are being rude. Just stick to this thread, I know i’m probably a bit of a prick at times on here but it’s always just jokes I love gossiping with you all 🫶🏼

Reactions: 7
Legit feeling sick right now 😂 was so happy at half time, especially following that embarrassment on Sunday. Should have known they’d go all Spursy and bungle it up!

I’m sorry I could NEVER be a spurs fan, ever. The way they bottle it every single time needs to be studied, I would be absolutely ILL 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh well, duck them if they are being rude. Just stick to this thread, I know i’m probably a bit of a prick at times on here but it’s always just jokes 🫶🏼
Na I love our banter on here. And honestly feel like everyone does pretty much take everything in strides and not take anything major seriously.

To prove my point I bet @spilldatea will love this picture 😉😉😉
Screenshot_20230117_113145_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh well, duck them if they are being rude. Just stick to this thread, I know i’m probably a bit of a prick at times on here but it’s always just jokes I love gossiping with you all 🫶🏼
No this is very true, I do venture into other threads but none are as nice and funny as you lot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where as all of us here are always saying for lurkers to come join us. We only ever jointly put a member on ignore once & that was the crazy person sticking up for Qatar:(

Legit feeling sick right now 😂 was so happy at half time, especially following that embarrassment on Sunday. Should have known they’d go all Spursy and bungle it up!
Blame the Dogsitter like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liverpool played every single game possible last season in all 4 competitions, many of which ended up going to extra time and penalties. That on top of hardly any new players being brought in means the same players have to do the same as last year and play all of these games so it’s hardly surprising that they are absolutely fucked both physically and mentally.

The level that we and city in particular have played at for the last 4/5 years is insane, pushing each other right until the very last day of the season and getting 90+ points almost every single year, a drop off was always coming. Ours has obviously been a lot worse but all we need is a few new players and hopefully citypool era will be back 🤣
i dont doubt they will be personally. its just an odd season. i think there will be busy summers for both teams. I feel a big refresh is going to be happening a city with a few being moved on.

Reactions: 3
Also @Snoopysnoop123 and any other spurs fans on here, what do you think of Richarlison, do you think it was a mistake buying him or? Would be interested to hear!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I quite like him, personally. The 2 goals he scored in Champions League game against Marseille were brilliant of course. He’s such a wind up merchant so while I can see other teams hating him his showboating and then getting wiped out cracked me up 😂! But then he came on tonight and nearly gave away a penalty…What do you think?

@Snoopysnoop123 and any of my other spurs fans on here, what do you think of Richarlison, do you think it was a mistake buying him or? Would be interested to hear!
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I quite like him, personally. The 2 goals he scored in Champions League game against Marseille were brilliant of course. He’s such a wind up merchant so while I can see other teams hating him his showboating and then getting wiped out cracked me up 😂! But then he came on tonight and nearly gave away a penalty…What do you think?

@Snoopysnoop123 and any of my other spurs fans on here, what do you think of Richarlison, do you think it was a mistake buying him or? Would be interested to hear!
Haha no I’m a Liverpool fan was just asking as would be very interested to hear what a spurs fan thought. But from an outside point of view, I think he might need to be given time. Off the pitch I used to really dislike him when he played for Everton but after all he’s done for brazil in terms of donations etc I think I have a little soft spot for him now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 fair play! Yeah I do have a soft spot for him too for all the good and kind things he has done outside football. I’d like to see a bit more of him in the league to really have a definite opinion. Dare I say it I’d bench Son and start Richarlison at the moment 😞

QUOTE="Rosa34, post: 13613656, member: 287787"]
Haha no I’m a Liverpool fan was just asking as would be very interested to hear what a spurs fan thought. But from an outside point of view, I think he might need to be given time. Off the pitch I used to really dislike him when he played for Everton but after all he’s done for brazil in terms of donations etc I think I have a little soft spot for him now 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I didn’t even see your post in there, sorry you had to deal with that. I went in there when I saw jack take off his top bc I knew they would go crazy and I grabbed a screen shot 😂 everyone else is not that bad, I get a whole load of laughs in there with the weird topics like how to eat corn or ice lollies haha. As someone who’s not British I love the banter and the new slang I learn. 😂.

There was someone in here I put ignore on during World Cup - everyone else is usually lovely, but there will always be one person who sucks. But mostly not! 🖤 black heart for you bc it’s neutral

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.