Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t Juventus still wanting the Super league along with Real Madrid and Barcelona? Could they face further penalties as a result?

Reactions: 5
That's bleak reading :(
It looks like he flew back to Spain and reported to the police? So he's in jail as he's a flight risk?
Pumas have just ripped up his contract too, after saying they were deciding what to do just a few hours ago.

thank god for the “translate tweet” option on Twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's bleak reading :(
It looks like he flew back to Spain and reported to the police? So he's in jail as he's a flight risk?
My Brazilian friend said yes bc if he were to flee to Brazil there are no extradition laws for Brazil citizens

Reactions: 8
Not to mention all the players still out on loan. They’ll need two dug outs!
i know it's very early days, they're chelsea, blah blah blah... but boy oh boy are my FFP senses tingling. wonder how it'll turn out in a few years

Reactions: 10
i know it's very early days, they're chelsea, blah blah blah... but boy oh boy are my FFP senses tingling. wonder how it'll turn out in a few years
I think they’ll be ok with FFP now because they’re spreading out the money over 7-8 years. But I think you’re right that they’re in BIG trouble in a few years… they’re spending part of their future budget on these guys without any guarantee that they’ll be good at Chelsea. They’re in big trouble if they don’t work out and they can’t offload them/make money on them

Reactions: 6
Boyfriends moaning Trossard like he’s a widow in a war movie who has been told her husband is not coming home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty sure we are a literal social experiment at this point… so here’s my highlights from the below thread

The funniest: 3, 7, 16, 18 & 41
Worst moments: 5, 8 & 14.
Most shameful: 9, 27 & 32
• When I should’ve binned off spurs: When moments 33 & 34 happened, will never forget that day on twitter the pure rage 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
how have I only just learnt Jonjo Shelvey is married to Daisy from S Club Juniors…? 😭🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure we are a literal social experiment at this point… so here’s my highlights from the below thread

The funniest: 3, 7, 16, 18 & 41
Worst moments: 5, 8 & 14.
Most shameful: 9, 27 & 32
• When I should’ve binned off spurs: When moments 33 & 34 happened, will never forget that day on twitter the pure rage 😭

Oh god that’s a riot 😂

Funniest: 3, 17, 23 (it’s only now I’ve realised we still have Ndom and he’ll probably win the league with Napoli this year 😭)
Worst: all of them but 5 and 10. Can I add not starting Lucas over an unfit Kane in the UCL Final?
Most shameful: 14 and 28
When I should have stopped supporting Spurs: 47

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Luckily I missed most of the El Trashico but caught the last 10 minutes, watching us play Chelsea is truly like watching trash v garbage. I’ll take a draw all day long though, was convinced they would get a winner at the last minute 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.