Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I high-fived JG, Pep, and a few other players during the player arrivals before the NYE match against Everton at the Etihad. So wait, you’re saying that doesn’t mean I’m considered their girlfriend?!
Everyone out of that thread your probably the closest to being that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, what was said about that? 😬
I didn’t see anything written on there, I rarely read it, but for me, might be my age, even the fact he was there, having sex with one or two women, whilst having a gf and all the other stuff we’ve seen happen (and also when you hear stuff) just makes me 🤢

Reactions: 3
The Dani Alves story came out and developed so quickly, I saw he was arrested this morning, and now he’s already been sent to prison on a provisional basis without any chance of bail by a judge?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I didn’t see anything written on there, I rarely read it, but for me, might be my age, even the fact he was there, having sex with one or two women, whilst having a gf and all the other stuff we’ve seen happen (and also when you hear stuff) just makes me 🤢
Oh 100% it’s a scumbag move to be cheating on your girlfriend once again. Can’t really comment on the fact he was at the party where all of the Mendy stuff went down because at the end of the day it’s likely he didn’t have a clue it was happening, but what he done by cheating on his gf is really nothing in the grand scheme of things compared to what others were doing at the same party 🤢 I know Sasha is a bit of a doormat but I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her at the same time 🙁

Jesus 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Idk why but I never took the dani dyer and Bowen relationship seriously. It always seemed a bit pr to me and I kept on thinking she’d jump ship to get back with sammy Kim menace when he got out of jail. Guess not though as they’re having twins! I hope they have nicer names than baby Santiago

Reactions: 18
I high-fived JG, Pep, and a few other players during the player arrivals before the NYE match against Everton at the Etihad. So wait, you’re saying that doesn’t mean I’m considered their girlfriend?!
Oh you’re totally their girlfriend, give big Erl my number ok? 😘

Was about to say the same, he’s not fussy at all, is he?! 🤣

Just seen Pep’s angry interviews from last night, he’s not a happy chappy, is he? Surprised he called out the fans??
To be fair to the City fans, it’s a mid week game. If fans live further away they might not want to travel up for a weekday game or if they outside of Manchester, they might miss it because of last trains and so on. I think he’s being a bit harsh on the fans

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh 100% it’s a scumbag move to be cheating on your girlfriend once again. Can’t really comment on the fact he was at the party where all of the Mendy stuff went down because at the end of the day it’s likely he didn’t have a clue it was happening, but what he done by cheating on his gf is really nothing in the grand scheme of things compared to what others were doing at the same party 🤢 I know Sasha is a bit of a doormat but I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her at the same time 🙁

Jesus 🙄

Made sure she secured her footballer lets face it he could have had someone bit nicer.

Reactions: 7
Can you get me in with john stones or kyle walker
They’re all yours after I’m done with them. Kyle actually slapped my palm so I counting that as true love. Johnny’s was a low-five so maybe I’m not his type.
The Dani Alves story came out and developed so quickly, I saw he was arrested this morning, and now he’s already been sent to prison on a provisional basis without any chance of bail by a judge?
Whoa, I hadn’t heard anything about this! I need to catch up.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t live with Dani Dyer and that accent to save my nan and her Dad is one annoying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, my team have had their game called off due to a frozen pitch and a couple of interesting things about this is that we haven't played on a Saturday since the 10th of December, we haven't played a home game on a Saturday since the 19th of November and the next time we play on a Saturday at home is on the 4th February which seems crazy as it feels like we hardly play any games at home.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
American media doesn’t say much but the Spanish media has more details. Not looking good. I liked dani and his wife ugh.

I checked Spanish news La sexta and used translate function on my phone

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This reminds me of the Calciopoli Scandal from 2004-2007 when they were relegated to Serie B. They seem to be in a real mess financially and I wouldn't be surprised if they are exposed to further sanctions within the next couple of months.

Reactions: 9
American media doesn’t say much but the Spanish media has more details. Not looking good. I liked dani and his wife ugh.

I checked Spanish news La sexta and used translate function on my phone

That's bleak reading :(
It looks like he flew back to Spain and reported to the police? So he's in jail as he's a flight risk?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.