Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that was the first time that Tottenham have lost a Premier League match in which they led by two goals at half-time since April 2009 when they lost 5-2 to Manchester United.

Reactions: 6
thank god for that.... Also finally we have a fit squad maybe pep we can now play our best defenders having not really had them this season be one gets fit others get injured. I love ake and akanji but there is a bit of a drop off from dias stones laporte

i know there are city and liverpool fans in here. But does anyone find it a bit odd that city liverpool chelsea and even west ham who all had taxing seasons last year with the amount of games are a bit off this season with the added in world cup.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
thank god for that.... Also finally we have a fit squad maybe pep we can now play our best defenders having not really had them this season be one gets fit others get injured. I love ake and akanji but there is a bit of a drop off from dias stones laporte

i know there are city and liverpool fans in here. But does anyone find it a bit odd that city liverpool chelsea and even west ham who all had taxing seasons last year with the amount of games are a bit off this season with the added in world cup.
Not odd at all. Everyone is absolutely knackered, we got to the semis of the Europa cup with a tiny squad and people are surprised players haven’t bounced back properly. The poor sods need rest.

(I am aware most of my side didn’t play in the WC so had a break but still, lost momentum, at least that’s what I’m telling myself 😭)

Liverpool played every single game possible last season in all 4 competitions, many of which ended up going to extra time and penalties. That on top of hardly any new players being brought in means the same players have to do the same as last year and play all of these games so it’s hardly surprising that they are absolutely fucked both physically and mentally.

The level that we and city in particular have played at for the last 4/5 years is insane, pushing each other right until the very last day of the season and getting 90+ points almost every single year, a drop off was always coming. Ours has obviously been a lot worse but all we need is a few new players and hopefully citypool era will be back 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Triple captained Haaland....he only scored once in this double game week 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can you all please remind me never to go into the jack thread again please. 🤣🤣🤣. Lot more friendly in this thread that's for sure.

Reactions: 11
Can you all please remind me never to go into the jack thread again please. 🤣🤣🤣. Lot more friendly in this thread that's for sure.
i didn’t see you in there!! when was this? whoever owns that JG tattle account is out for my blood lmao they despise me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Luckily most people on tattle are class but there’s a few cunts, don’t even waste your time with them 🤣

Reactions: 7
i didn’t see you in there!! when was this? whoever owns that JG tattle account is out for my blood lmao they despise me
About 10 mins ago. I tagged someone who loved brunette jack from the beginning and they didn't like that. Felt ganged up on tbh wasn't very nice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
About 10 mins ago. I tagged someone who loved brunette jack from the beginning and they didn't like that. Felt ganged up on tbh wasn't very nice.
I saw your posts, what was the actual issue with them I don’t understand lol?

Reactions: 1
❤ Did I ever tell you all about the person on here who angry faced all my posts purely coz I told her Caprice was born a Woman. Seriously I started to worry about them as they were deadly serious

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️no idea. Thinknthats a thing to ask them

Seemed like I hit a nerve but no idea why
I would understand if you were rude or were trying to antagonize people but you definitely weren’t 🤣 very weird, like i said luckily it’s just a minority of people who are like that

Reactions: 4
I would understand if you were rude or were trying to antagonize people but you definitely weren’t 🤣 very weird, like i said luckily it’s just a minority of people who are like that
For sure but all I did was tag someone I knew from the beginning whi loved brunette jack. Like that was all had nothing to do with the others in there but they have ganged up in me for what ever reason. Just very sad because they clearly are not very welcoming to other who like jack.

Reactions: 2
Lol, I ventured on the JG thread in the very early days of him having a thread and quickly realised they weren't my people.
They're probs moaning about this thread now saying we're boring 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.