Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve done some really good ones over the past two transfer windows

---

She gave birth just before the Aston Villa game. They also got engaged I think just before the birth
Oh that’s right. I vaguely remembered it was either just before that game or right after. He skipped the victory parade.

Reactions: 7
Oh that’s right. I vaguely remembered it was either just before that game or right after. He skipped the victory parade.
Gabi was very much a god-fearing mummy's boy. VERY religious. And he seemed to have a 'relationship' (hookup?) and she was instantly pregnant.
And his mum was not happy, she would not have been her choice at all.

Edit: oh, look, there is indeed Brazilian Family Beef: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21169309/gabriel-jesus-splits-girlfriend-months-after-having-baby/

She wrote:
"And whoever wants to judge can judge. Anyone who wants to say some bad things, can speak.
Since some like disgrace, I do it myself question of announcing the end of something that almost consumed me.
Who wants to celebrate too, can celebrate (especially family members)."

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Gabi was very much a god-fearing mummy's boy. VERY religious. And he seemed to have a 'relationship' (hookup?) and she was instantly pregnant.
And his mum was not happy, she would not have been her choice at all.

Edit: oh, look, there is indeed Brazilian Family Beef: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21169309/gabriel-jesus-splits-girlfriend-months-after-having-baby/

She wrote:
"And whoever wants to judge can judge. Anyone who wants to say some bad things, can speak.

"Since some like disgrace, I do it myself question of announcing the end of something that almost consumed me.

"Who wants to celebrate too, can celebrate (especially family members)."
Oh dear. :( She says external pressures caused their break up. Well that’s unfortunate. (Oh yes, Gabi very, very much idolizes his mother.)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
United fans singing about us & hillsborough when we aren’t even the team they are playing against, i’m genuinely mortified for them. Nothing will be done about it though because when is it ever, saw some liverpool fans were arrested after homophobic chants against chelsea (rightfully so) yet absolutely nothing said about them calling us murderers for 90 minutes, wild.

About to reach a final and be within touching distance of a trophy for the first time in over half a decade and still can’t keep us and cities names out of their horrid mouths 😭💀
Did you get this from the anfield talk twitter? Because they have deleted it as it simply wasn’t true.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh dear. :( She says external pressures caused their break up. Well that’s unfortunate. (Oh yes, Gabi very, very much idolizes his mother.)
Yep. I remembered another story that when they got together, Gabi's now ex was also dating a MUCH older married Brazilian politician. And she may may not have been underage at the time. She denied the underage bit.

Anyway, I googled to see if I'd remembered the story right (I had) but also found this gem: crikey.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yep. I remembered another story that when they got together, Gabi's now ex was also dating a MUCH older married Brazilian politician. And she may may not have been underage at the time. She denied the underage bit.

Anyway, I googled to see if I'd remembered the story right (I had) but also found this gem: crikey.

My favorite part of the article:
”The charity shop normally gets jigsaws and second-hand clothes, so this was certainly a change from that.”
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was born right after city won the league so May, she probably got pregnant after a few months. I’m pretty sure he missed the parade due to the birth. It’s a shame but she won’t know any different and better for them to seperate than potentially surround her with a toxic/unhappy relationship.
👆👆👆

This as someone who's wish it was that my parents would divorce as the house was just so unhappy/toxic. Its best for everyone to move away if it's not a good fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg yes shes awful!! The stuff she posts. I also cant believe he doesn’t tell her to delete or not to . I think she is 3/4 years older. He will soon realise. I cant imagine his mum or dad loving her
Aw mate, don't even get me started on her. She puts her accent on. It's not real. She affects this odd posh uni accent that too many Scottish lassies adopt.

If I remember correctly she's 23.

I've seen her on nights out up here. Totally up her own arse. Walked about Glasgow like her tit didn't stink. The type to cut about growling at lassies she thought she was superior to because they're not as dolled up.

You just know she'd never go for guys 4/5 years younger if they weren't footballers. Not a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Claire balding piping up. For someone with his footballing ability he really should not be acting this way 😭

For him to say he ‘lives and breathes’ Everton not so long ago, this is a big turnaround. Like a rat leaving a sinking ship!

Might be a random hand in the background, might be Jermaine Defoe's 😂
Why do these influencers/models (or whatever they are) always have the Chanel/Prada handbag in shot? It's like they have a checklist to use before taking the picture!
Drink ✅️
Food ✅️
Glimpse of boyfriend ✅️
Designer handbag ✅️

Reactions: 11
Aw mate, don't even get me started on her. She puts her accent on. It's not real. She affects this odd posh uni accent that too many Scottish lassies adopt.

I've seen her on nights out up here. Totally up her own arse. Walked about Glasgow like her tit didn't stink. The type to cut about growling at lassies she thought she was superior to because they're not as dolled up.

You just know she'd never go for guys 4/5 years younger if they weren't footballers. Not a chance.
She’s got a nerve snarling at anyone when her boyfriend looks like a sea creature and keeps getting loaned out to crappy clubs.

Imagine thinking your high end when your boyfriend is playing for Preston

• Haha
Reactions: 13

yeah the accent slips in some of her videos I’ve noticed. Interesting as she comes across as a sweet little girl but didn’t seem to have many girlfriends which can sometimes say a lot.
She’s been around the block with a lot of footballers, her following list was full of them, not sure if she’s unfollowed now but the bf is a mug

Reactions: 5
Marcelo Biesla doesnt want the Everton job.
A lot of Leeds fans don't believe the Heathrow picture is recent. Bielsa attended an event with some Leeds fans in Norway recently and while he could have lost weight in the last 8 weeks, he actually looks younger and with significantly less grey hair.

Reactions: 6
Reports this morning saying Dyche in talks with Everton, but he wants a long term deal?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.